Chapter 18

Amelia pov

As my brothers left I turned to my New friends.

"You are Xander and Xavier's sister?" Liam asked

"Yeah?" I replied, I was unsure.

"Woah, I never knew they had sister" Micheal said

"Yeah because she said she was in Canada" Sophia replied for me.

"Alright, show me your schedule" Mia said taking my time table.

"Great, we all have first and last class together" then she paused and scan my timetable more. "Second class you have with Dylan and Liam, third with me , Micheal and Sophia then lunch and then you have class with Kelly and Jack and the last we all have together" She stated.

"Oh alright, thanks" I replied. I was glad I had one of them with me in class. I didn't wanted to be the lonely kid.

"We should get to class if we don't want to be late" Kelly said

We all made our way to the class while going to class they showed me around the school, which I was again grateful for.

As we entered the class they all went and sat on their seat. I went to the teacher and smiled at her. "Are you the new kid?" The teacher asked giving me a smile.

"Yes" I replied

"Well, I'm Mrs White and please introduce yourself to the class" Mrs White said.

I turned to the class and said with a small smile "Hello, I'm Amelia Russo"

"Sit wherever you want" she said

I look around and saw all my friends sitting together and dylan left a place for me , I made my way to him and sat beside him.

"Thank you" I thanked him.

"Welcome" He said smiling, he had a boxy smile and he looked really handsome.

We both then concentrated in the class and I was behind in studies. Really behind "Dylan?" Mrs white called out

"Yes, Ma'am?"

"Help Amelia with all the notes and everything" She said.

"Sure Ma'am, No problem" He replied smiling.

I already finished classes and now it's the lunch time . I was walking to the cafeteria with Sophia, Mia and Micheal. We were talking about the last class.

"See, there they are" Sophia pointed to our friend group sitting in the cafeteria. They didn't say in the corner but not also in the middle.

"Go, join them. We'll be back after buying lunch" Micheal said and I nodded.

I had my lunch packed in my Tiffin. Elijah packed it for me.

"Hey" I said as I sat between Liam and Kelly

"How was your day , so far?" Dylan asked

"Pretty good, The teachers are fine and school is really good. I'm behind in studies though" I replied honestly

"You can come to us if you need any help with the studies" Liam said and I smiled at him.

They are being so good to me, Do I even deserve them?

Soon Micheal, Sophia and Mia returned with their lunch. We all digged into our lunch while talking. I had sandwich in my tiffin.

"Your brother, Xander is coming towards us" Liam said

I turned around to look and Xander was indeed coming towards us, I could not find Xavier though. Xander looked furious not at me but at the boys.

"Well, I see you made many Boy friends"  he said eyeing the boys.

"Uhm, Yea. Any problem?" I asked softly.

"Yes, You are not allowed to make guy friends"

"But Lorenzo didn't said anything" I replied.

"Because he didn't know that you made guy friends"

"He knows, he even met them"

"Stop lying"

"I am not lying"

"Yes, you are" He accused me.

"Ask Xavier if you want" I said

"Ask me, what?" He asked looking at his twin and me. And then his eyes landed on my friends. "Oh, hey guys" he greeted.
My friends replied to him with "Hey and Hello's"

"She made friends with guys" Xander complained to Xavier.

"Yea, I know" Xavier replied.

"And you didn't say anything?"

"No, Even Enzo don't have any problems" Xavier said shrugging. And from corner of my eyes I saw my friends controlling their laugh.

"Come on Xander, let her live her life and socialize" Xavier said dragging his twin and winking at me.

As soon as they left my friends busted into laughter.

"That was quite a scence"

"Sure, it was"

"Let's get back to lunch"

"Yea"

"Do you'll wanna bunk next class?" Mia asked, excited

"Yea"

"Hell yes"

"Fine with me"

"Next class is History, so yes"

"Cool"

"Crap, Yes!"

"Nope" and yea this was come by me.

"Why?" Mia asked a little disappointed

"It's my first day, and if my brothers got to know. I'll be dead. I'm sorry" I said

"It's fine, we can bunk some time else" Sophia said smiling

"No no please, you'll carry on." I said "Please don't change your plans because of me" I felt guilty.

"No, We have a rule. 'Through thick and thin' . We won't do things until our whole group is there" Micheal replied.

"I'm in your group?" I asked shocked.

"Ofcourse bestie" Sophia said winking.

"Thank you, Thank you so much" I replied. I was really getting emotional. It was the first time I had a group of friends.

___

Please vote❤️