Help them get purified water for a while, and then change the spoon for Jiang Jinjin, because she thinks the spoon in her hand looks ugly, and then help Jiang Jinjin to get the sugar cubes. She suddenly wants to drink pure water with a little sweetness. NS.

Now in Zhou Yan's mind, Jiang Jinjin is not only an accuser, but also an accuser.

The most terrible thing is that his father still looks like he is enjoying it.

But in fact, what he didn't know was that he also looked like this, the father and son were exactly the same.

Zhou Yan's mood was especially flying. Until he returned to the classroom after eating, the expression on his face was considered gentle. Before he returned to his seat, he was hit by someone and looked intently. This is a raw face. Then I think of Jiang Jinjin's two days ago. In Yan Zhengfei's conversation, he quickly guessed that this girl was the student who had just transferred.

Qiao Su stared at Zhou Yan stiffly.

Before the transfer, she heard her friends talk about the "great achievements" of the school tyrant.

How arrogant and domineering he is, how invincible he is.

After the transfer, she occasionally heard the girls in the class talk about Zhou Yan, all in a tone that wanted to get closer but was scared.

She subconsciously looked at Zhou Yan's fist.

If it was in the past, although Zhou Yan would not scold girls, the impatientness on his face was enough to scare people to death, but today is different. He is really in a good mood to fly, and being hit by someone such a small thing obviously cannot affect him. Mood. He just glanced at Qiao Su, then leaned over to make way for her very gentlemanly.

Qiao Su's heart beat wildly, and when he left, he raised his head and glanced at him quickly.

The corners of Zhou Yan's lips were slightly raised, and he was still wearing a jersey, all over the air.

Sunlight shone in from outside the window and spilled on Zhou Yan.

On the other hand, Zhou Mingfeng and Jiang Jinjin did not have time to spend too long in school. Zhou Mingfeng had to rush to attend the meeting, while Jiang Jinjin had to go through the formalities and sign the contract for the opening of the new store. The two were going to part ways in the parking lot, and suddenly Zhou Mingfeng stopped her.

Jiang Jinjin didn't understand, so he stopped and looked at him suspiciously.

There was no one around, Zhou Mingfeng raised his hand and slowly helped her untie the silk scarf.

Jiang Jinjin reacted, hurriedly covered the part of his neck, and said angrily at him: "What are you doing."

Zhou Mingfeng's tone was calm: "Tie it for you."

Jiang Jinjin: "..."

His fingertips rubbed the red mark, causing Jiang Jinjin to tremble, and calmly tied her silk scarf.

In the passenger seat of the car not far away, Assistant Liu looked at this scene through the car window, feeling deeply moved.