011.

' It felt good until it didn't'

"Its nice isn't" Jungkook spoke out with a smirk on his face, the tone of the ravenette's voice you would think that the male was talking about something like a phone or a doll or anything but a fucking sex dungeon.

"When I ask you something I expect an answer" Jungkook spoke while unbuttoning his dress shirt, Taehyung wanted to say something so bad but he couldn't he was just so in shock right now.

I mean anything you could think off it was there, everything from vibrators, whips, prostate massagers, nipple clamps, it was a weird stand thing that looks like you do pull ups on it? Taehyung didn't know.

But everything was in here and he was scared.

"Pick a color" He heard Jungkook suddenly speak out causing Taehyung to turn around to be met with a sight of Jungkook who was shirtless with a man bun who still had on his dress pants, and god the sight was amazing.

All his tattoos were shown and Taehyung could feel himself getting wetter and it was dripping and it was slowly going down his inner thighs.

His boyfriend was so fucking sexy, he felt so lucky to have this man who was all about him, just like he was all about him but sometimes it felt like Jungkook was a little more into him but he thought that was just his mind.

And sometimes we should listen to our mind.

"Orange" Taehyung said, he didn't know why but he wanted to use that color.

"Good, get on the bed and spread your legs" Jungkook demanded which Taehyung quickly complied to with shaky feet  he started walking over to the bed while Jungkook walk over to one of the numerous drawers that held the numerous toys he will be using on the younger tonight.

After strolling through all of his choices he stopped at a five inch vibrator, it was perfect.

Jungkook approached Taehyung. He stopped in front of him so Jungkook's torso was basically at the beds level. He shook his head seeing that Taehyung's legs were closed he then forced Taehyung to spread his thighs apart. 

He was in awe at the sight of Taehyungs pussy all spread apart, glistening with juice. He would've loved to eat him out, making him come and then clean him up, but he had to punish him.

"Your pussy. Spread it with your hands. Open it up as much as you can do it. I want all of the skin being tensed up," Jungkook commanded, and Taehyung hesitantly obeyed.

Taehyung's hands pulled back the big lips of his pussy, so as to spread it apart even more for Jungkook to see, to punish, to touch, to love. In this way, he managed make the clit appear under soft hood that covered it. 

With his clit and pussy on display, Taehyung  felt so exposed, I mean its not like this hasn't happened before but still. 

He tried to calm himself down, knowing that if he didn't obey the mafia's orders something would happen. He could feel the cool air coming from the air condition hit his exposed skin.

"You're so gorgeous you know that" Jungkook said speaking softly while taking his cold hands and running it up and down Taehyung's clit slowly making the younger squirm at the feeling, almost closing his legs but he remembered he couldn't.

"So fucking gorgeous and perfect" Jungkook eyes were turning a bit dark which Taehyung noticed, and he knew it should've made him scared but only he felt was liquid dripping from his hole, the male was so turned on right now.

"You're gorgeous and you're mine, understand" Jungkook spoke out in all seriousness earning a nod from Taehyung, and then something happen which he didn't expect it was a sharp stinging sensation applied right to the male's pussy.