she kisses your neck to get your attention (requested)

Yoomi let out a sigh as she put down her phone, getting bored of scrolling endlessly through social media.

She looked over at you again and found you still staring ahead at the tv, as you've been doing for the last couple of hours.

You've only looked away here and there to grab a drink of water or reach for something to snack on.

Otherwise, your focus has remained on the tv as you keep binge-watching your favorite show that just released a brand new season.

Yoomi had no problem just laying down in bed and relaxing today.

She doesn't mind the show you're watching and it sounded like a great idea to just lay there with you while you watch it together.

However, she's getting a little bored. You're too enthralled with the show to say much to her.
She understands and she's not upset.

But she is tired of the quiet and she's feeling a little needy for some attention from you.

"Babe?" She mumbled as she tapped your arm to try to get you to look at her, hoping to steal a kiss from you...

Just one kiss.

But you didn't seem to notice and Yoomi honestly wasn't very surprised about that.

She sighed and folded her arms over her chest as she tried to think of ways to get your attention.

One idea that she really loved came to mind and she had a feeling that you'd really love it too.

Scooting closer to you, she moved your hair and leaned in to give you what you thought was just one innocent and sweet kiss.

You looked at her and her eyes lit up when they met yours.

"Hey, darling." You smiled at her.

"Hi," she grinned and went to lean in to kiss you, only for you to turn your face and look back at the tv.

She was saddened but she wasn't giving up on getting your attention.

She sighed before she leaned back in and continued to pepper kisses across your neck.

"Yoomi," you chuckled before you began to gum and melt into her kisses. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing, baby." She whispered against your skin. "I just love you so much."

"I love you too." You said, sighing blissfully as she continued to kiss your neck.

You found it hard to focus on your show and found yourself melting into her and the rush she was bringing you with every kiss.

"Yoomi..." you almost moaned as she started to sink her teeth into your skin, giving you a hickey.

"I just want your attention." She whispered. "You're so focused on your show and I just want some of your attention, just for a few minutes."

"Okay," you sighed softly. "Anything you want."

"Anything?"

"Yes, anything." You said as you laced your fingers through her hair.

"Good. Pause the show and kiss me, darling." She smiled and when you did, she pulled you closer and kissed you deeply.

"I've got your attention?"

"All of it." You said as you pulled her in for another passionate kiss.

"Just making sure." She giggled as she brushed her fingers along your spine, keeping you close as you continued to share kisses in your warm bed.