you wear her shirt

When Yoomi stirred from her slumber over the slight shiver running down her spine.

In need of some warmth, she went to wrap her arms tightly around you and pull you close to her.

But, to her dismay, she only felt the sheets against her skin.

She opened her eyes and frowned upon seeing your side of the bed empty.

She didn't have to wonder where you were for long.

She saw the bathroom light was on through the door and heard the shower water running.

She looked at the clock and saw that it was a little after nine am. She sat up against the pillows with a smile on her face.

Her heart skipped a beat upon remembering that she's got nothing to do other than be with you today.

It's the first day in what feels like forever that you get to spend together and just thinking about it makes it impossible for her to stop smiling.

She heard the water turn off and you began to hum. Unable to wait any longer to pull you into her arms, she got out of bed and tiptoed across the floor to the bathroom.

She opened it as you began to brush your teeth and crept up behind you and wrapped her arms around you when you finished and rinsed out your mouth.

You jumped and looked into the mirror. Her eyes locked with yours right away before she put her hands on your hips.

"You scared me."

"Sorry." She giggled, the sound making your heart flutter.

She looked away from your eyes, letting hers travel along your body. She smiled and then moved your hair to the other side of your neck so she could kiss your skin.

"You're wearing my shirt." She whispered in your ear.

"Yeah. Is that okay?"

"Perfectly fine, sweet girl." She smiled as she kissed your shoulder. "Might have to let you keep it. You look better in it than I do."

You tilted your head back against her shoulder as she continued to kiss you, a smile tugging at your lips.

"What do you want to do today?" You asked and she turned you around, her arms wrapping around you before she put her lips on yours.

"I was thinking about taking you to breakfast but you look so irresistible and I want to cuddle you, so let's go stay in bed a bit longer."

You laughed as she walked you out of the bathroom and into the bedroom, gently pushing you onto the bed.

She hovered over you and kissed your face, smiling brightly when she heard you laughing.

"I love you so much." She smiled and kissed your lips a few times.

"I love you too."

"You're so beautiful." She reminded you, bright eyes locked with yours. "I'm so lucky to call you mine."

You looped your arms around her neck and pulled her in for another kiss, happy to spend your morning with her just like this.