-Counting on you-

When Jeongin returned to the main house after visiting Jungkook he was bewildered at the sight of crates stacked up in the foyer. People were rushing around everywhere but he couldn't see any of his members amongst them. He decided to take a look inside one of the crates and his confusion only fueled more once he saw military-grade weapons stacked neatly inside of them. "What the fuck is going on..." He mumbled to himself. Changbin finally appeared with a pile of bulletproof vests in his arms, after placing them on top of one of the many crates he turned to Jeongin. "Ah good you're here, Minho needs you in his office," He said. No explanation? Nothing? Jeongin supposed that he would get one when he visited his boss's office. He made his way up the carpeted stairs and along the corridor, most of the doors to the rooms were open. That was strange, a lot of people took privacy seriously. Jungkook was healing nicely, the doctors said it wouldn't be long before he was able to start walking around again. Over the past few days, he and Jeongin had gotten closer, they both realized that under their hard exteriors they had lots in common. Jeongin had spent a lot of time in the hospital with Jungkook, they would walk around the facilities cafeteria and experiment with the odd tasting food. Jungkook was a completely different person from what Jeongin had assumed from the beginning. It had taken a bullet and a near-death experience for them to grow up and become friends.

Jeongin walked past the ateez members as they headed downstairs, they all held some remote devices in their hands and Wooyoung paused to say a brief hello. "Hey did you just get back from the hospital?" He asked. Jeongin nodded and was about to ask the obvious question which was 'what the fuck is going on but wooyoung was called by Yunho. Wooyoung mumbled an apology before running to catch up with his other members. Jeongin turned around and was startled to see Minho walking towards him at a high speed. "I don't have time to give you the full briefing but Jisung gave himself up for Chan's sister and now we're going to war with Jinyoung to get both of them back, if you need other details Changbin will fill you in for now I need you to head over to Namjoons house and help them out" and then he speed-walked away without another word. "I guess we're going to war," Jeongin said to himself shrugging.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jisung had been locked in the cell for about twenty-four hours. Nobody had come to remove his blindfold or untie his wrists so he was still sightless and restricted. Hannah had been keeping him company for the duration of his visit. He had learned many funny stories about Chan and he would certainly use them against him in the future. If he had a future that was. "Have you ever been to Australia?" Hannah asked. Jisung hummed in response, he had gone there on a business's trip a few months ago but he was only there for a day before he flew back to Japan. "I've been once but I would love to go again" he finally said. He heard Hannah laugh from the other side of the room. "Bangchan takes me and Lucas there sometimes in the holidays, we can all go together," she said. Hannah didn't know about Lucas, that was the sad part and it was even sadder that Jisung knew that he wouldn't get to see Australia again. He wouldn't be able to hang out with his friends in the holidays, he wouldn't be able to visit all the sunny places in Australia, and he wouldn't be able to see Chan again.

The longer he spent in the cells, the more he thought about the decision he had made. If you had asked the old Jisung to choose between himself and Hannah he would have chosen himself without another word. But things had changed, his conversation with Minho earlier had put things into perspective. He wanted to make up for his past mistakes but was giving up his life the way to fix them? Hannah didn't deserve this and Jisung wanted to do anything he could to help save her but he couldn't help feeling the tiniest bit of guilt for not wanting to die. His chain of thoughts was interrupted by the cell door opening, the noise made him jump a little as he hadn't heard anyone entering the room. "Get up," somebody said. Jisung had spent the last few days sitting down so standing up was a difficulty, he tried but his legs felt like rubber and the guy eventually lost patience and dragged Jisung up by his shirt. "Where are you taking him?" He heard Hannah ask but her questions were left unanswered as Jisung got pulled up a set of stairs and out of the cellar. He could see lights through the thin material of the blindfold as he got dragged throughout the house.

After what felt like minutes of blind stumbling, Jisung was sat down and tied to a wooden chair. The blindfold was ripped off his face, for the first time in two days he could see. He was in an office, the room was stacked with expensive furniture and paintings of strange people which told him that he was in Jinyoungs office. And sure enough, he was, a few moments later Jinyoung strolled through the double doors and started circling Jisung like the vulture he was. "You really surprised me, Han, I was expecting Lee to know to bring you to me but you stupidly gave yourself up," he said. Jisung remained stoic, he wouldn't give JYP the reaction he wanted. "Why would you do such a thing?" he laughed. "You made a deal with Minho promising to release Hannah if he turned me in but you're a lying snake who can't keep his word" Jisung spat. He felt a harsh slap to the side of his face and a stinging sensation fill his right cheek. Jinyoung loomed above him with a bewildered look on his face, he didn't like being insulted but seeing him angry put a smile on Jisungs face.

"Did I touch a nerve there? It's funny how you will go so far just to get what you want, killing an innocent kid to prove a point. You think you are better than everybody else because you've made somebody of yourself when the only reason that your where you are is because you cheated and lied your way to the top. Your no better than the low lives your family were" he said. Jinyoung had nothing to say, for the first time in his life he was speechless, but jisung wasn't finished just yet. "You think you've won, but trust me the empire you built will come crashing down on top of you. Your time has come Jinyoung, you're no longer the top dog you thought you were because your washed up. You're threatened by Minho which is why you asked me to take him down in the first place. You know that compared to him you are nothing. And you will always be nothing. So if your going to kill me just do it because I've got nothing to loose whereas you, your about to loose everything".

Jinyoung was frozen, he was defeated. And he knew it so he stormed out of the room before he could make up excuses for himself. Jisung was proud of himself, he had been wanting to say those words for year's and now it was out. That might have just shortened his life span but honestly he didn't care. A small part of him had a feeling that this wouldn't be the end of his life, he had a small feeling that Minho would swoop in and save him for the second time. He could count on Minho

👀👀👀