CHAPTER 16

Third Person's POV

It was already near 7 PM in the night and Heeseung was just in his office checking the sales that they got through this week when someone knock on the door.

"Come in." He said without looking at the door then the new staff came in.

"Sir do you want anything to drink??" He asked while standing near the door.

Heeseung took a glance for a bit at the staff then back to his works.

"Coffee please." He answered then the staff nod her head as he leave the office immediately.

Not so long enough the staff knock again at the door before she enter.

The staff put the coffee mug at the table, "Here's your coffee, Sir." She said then she smiled widely at her boss.

Heeseung looked at the staff down to her name tag, Megan.

He looked back again at the staff then he smiled sweetly, "Thanks, Megan." He said then took a sip on his coffee.

Megan bowed at him before she leaves the room.

Later on, Heeseung drink almost half of the coffee as he began to feel dizzy.

Heeseung groaned, "Why do I feel so sleepy suddenly?" He asked to himself.

He shook his head to wake up his senses but nothing happened, he's still sleepy.

Heeseung decided to go to the bathroom and wash his face then get some water but before he could even touch the door knob of the bathroom his eyes went blurry and then suddenly everything went black.

What he didn't know is that Megan was just outside of his office probably waiting for the sleeping thing that he put on Heeseung's coffee to be fully effect.

And when the time has come she finay decided to enter the room and whe finally inside the room she saw Heeseung laying on the floor unconcious.

Megan walk closer to Heeseung in a rush and started to make Heeseung stand up then she took Heeseung's arm and put it around her shoulder so that Heeseung could remain standing while she help him to keep on standing.

Damn he's so heavy tsk why do they even make me do this alm by myself? She thought to herself.

After a few minutes she finally settled Heeseung down at the attic of the coffee shop.

Megan let out a heavy sigh before turning around and leaving Heeseung alone at the attic sleeping in a uncomfortable position.

Megan return to her business with a big smile plastered to her face, 'well that was tiring but at least it was a mission success.'

She thought that she didn't knew that she was now smirking and Sunoo saw her.

Sunoo walk towards to Megan with his right eyebrow raising, "What are you smirking at? Go back to work we will close the shop in 1 hour." He attitudely said to Megan.

"Yes sir." Megan answered in murmured but still Sunoo heard it.

Without saying anything Sunoo left her to her place alone while Megan rolled her eyes irritatingly.

She scoffed, 'Giving me that kind of attitude huh? Well I assure you that once y'all find out that your boss is missing y'all will go crazy as fuck.' She evily thought while looking at Sunoo and Jake talking.

She removed her apron before walking towards the exit at the kitchen, 'Bye fuckers have fun looking for your lovely boss.' She giggled before she ran towards to her car and left the shop.