CHAPTER 10

Lee Heeseung's POV

I woke up without Jay by my side so I stood up and do my morning routine. After that I went out of our room and proceed going to the kitchen but I immediately stop when I heard noises coming from the living room.

I slowly open the door and I got surprised when I saw everyone are there but that's not what made me surprised more.

"HEESEUNGIEEEEE!!!" I heard Beomgyu called running to my way, "OH MY GOD I MISSED YOU!!" I hugged him tight, "Hee I can't breathe." He joked so I chuckled and pulled away from him.

I got surprised when Taehyun spoke on my side, "Me? Didn't you missed your bestfriend?" I saw him pouted, "Of course why wouldn't I missed my bestfriend?" I laughed and hugged him.

I saw Soobin hyung sitting beside Yeonjun hyung with Kai, "Going strong eh?" I smirked looking at them, "As if you're not married, Ethan." I laughed and Soobin hyung rolled his eyes on me.

"Heeseung did you know that Soobing hyung is bitter because you didn't imvite him on your wedding day." Soobin hyung slap kai's arm "OUCH! YEONJUN HYUNG!" We laughed at his childish act.

"I'm sorry hyung it was just a civil wedding so we didn't bother to invite too many people actually it was just us here in the mansion." I explained and sat beside Jay.

I still kind of feel sleepy so I put my legs on Jay's lap and layed my head on his shoulder, "Still sleepy?" He asked while cressing my legs.

I hummed in response and clinged in his arm, "You're extra clingy today hmm?" I didn't answer instead I leaned more closer to him.

"Okay you guys are hurting my eyes respect the singles here." I heard Sunoo joked, "Right! WE DIDN'T CAME HERE TO WITNESS YOUR LOVEY DOVEY OKAY?" Kai agreed.

We all laughed, "Where's the kids anyway?" Soobin hyung asked, "Oh they went to school earlier." Sunghoon said.

I saw Jake sitting beside him, I guess he felt that I was looking at him that's why he looked back at me. I raised my eyebrow on him asking but he just shrugged me off.

"So why did you guys made us come home?" I heard Beomgyu asked, "Is there a problem?" Taehyun added worried visible in his voice.

I'm just sitting still here beside Jay listening to their conversation, "They're back at it again." Sunghoon sighed.

Yeonjun hyung and the others looked at each other, "Who?" They asked in chorus.

"Han-sung." Jay plainly said but I can feel that it was stronger I mean I can tell that he was breathing heavily that's why i'm cressing his arms.

I saw them looked so shocked, "Holy shit." Kai cursed, "Is it because you're still at the trone? I mean he isn't still get over it?" Taehyun asked.

Sunghoon shook his head, "Actually no." "Then what?" Soobin hyung looks like he's getting impatient.

"It's because we all know Leenox group is one of the powerful mafia group in our industry." Sunghoon sighed.

I saw Beomgyu tilted his head, "Okay so?" He look so confused I chuckled a bit.

Sunghoon rolled his eyes, "I guess he already know that Yeonjun hyung have a secret brother and that is Heeseung the secret ace of Leenox. He clearly know that Yeonjun hyung is in a relationship with Soobin hyung so he might think that how Leenox and Park merge with so much powerful." He stopped and took a deep breath.