Slowly, I release him and push his unconscious body aside

Julius's hand appears in my line of sight. I slap it away.

"Thanks for the help." I tell him sarcastically

"You looked like you had it handled." he says with a proud smile "And may I remark on how sexy it is when you take down guys half your size?"

"No, you may not." I tell him annoyed that he decided to continue with his perverted comments.

 "Just telling you how it is." he says with a shrug of his shoulders "Now, is this the room you need?" he asks me seriously. His expression changing from playful to serious instantly. I swear this guy is bipolar.

I take a look around and notice the dated computers in the room.

"It's perfect." I tell him, taking a seat in front of the computer.

We were in luck, this guy had not even bothered logging off his account in the main data base, which was a very serious breach of protocol, but it came very handy to us since I could use his I.D. to hack into what I needed and nobody would even know it was me.

As I'm busy hacking, Julius removes anything dangerous or of value in the hunter and proceeds to wrapping him up tight in a chair with the use of some rope he found. The hunter was still unconscious but we don't know for how long that might last.

"Is there any duct tape in the desk?" he asks me making the final knot in one of the hunter's leg. I scavenge the drawers, quickly finding what I needed and throw it to him.

"Thanks." he says placing a piece of duct tape in the hunter's mouth. There would be no talking for him.

The computers blips, drawing my attention back and I am happy to see I had managed to get pass the firewalls and now had access to all confidential reports that were kept from the public eye.

"I'm in." I tell him. He stands beside me, crunching down slightly so he could have a good line of sight to the files. "Now I just have to find the file on my brother."

"What was your brother's name?"

"Oliver Johnson." I tell him "But he preferred to go by Mckenna."

"Try searching for Johnson but add Rollins as well." he advise me. They are thousands of hits.

"Use Mckenna instead."

Dozens of files appeared instead. "See the last entry." I click it and my face appears on the screen, it was a report of the kill order given to the team, and it was signed by a General Johnson. My father. I guess I am not really surprised that he didn't call back the kill order, but I guess it's nice to have the visual confirmation. It still stung though. The betrayal. Especially when it came from family.

"Try the one before that." Julius says calmly. "Remember what we came here to do."

I nod and do as he says, silently thanking him for putting me back on track.