Episode 26 - Boyfriend

Start from the beginning

"NIKI! HI!"
Someone called out and waved.

Byeol quickly looked up and searched for Niki in the large crowd since everyone ran towards him.

However, knowing that it would hurt her since she just did surgery not long ago. She decided to stand at a side where Niki would walk past her.

She just watched him from the side.

He had changed his hair colour this time — blonde. A darker one than before.

When he pushed himself against the crowd, Byeol realised that he was pulling onto someone as well.

She had beautiful black silky hair, polished nails, star earrings...

Wait... Star earrings?

Byeol watched Niki walking closer to her but, had not recognised her yet.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

◤ ──┅┅┄┄*ೃ:.✧✲゚*。⋆─── ⋆✩⋆

Boyfriend [ Niki ]
- Episode 26 -
Boyfriend

Boyfriend [ Niki ]- Episode 26  - Boyfriend

◈ ━━━━━━ ⸙ ━━━━━━ ◈

- 31/05/22 + Tuesday -

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

"Eunbi..."
Byeol let out a gasp when she saw Niki and Eunbi walking past her without sparing a glance at Byeol.

Byeol stood at her spot, not moving a single centimetre as she tried to comprehend what she had just seen.

Yah! Byeol! You worry too much! How could Niki do that? How could you ever think of Niki like this?! He was most probably just helping Eunbi move away from the crowd!

She reassured herself and went to catch up with the both of them.

"Gosh, am I that short that he could not even notice me?"
Byeol faked a laugh and finally tapped onto Niki's shoulder.

"NIKI!"
She exclaimed and the male turned around.

Byeol noticed that his hand was still holding onto Eunbi's hand, somehow intertwined.