Chapter 3

DISCLAIMER: This chapter gets a bit- specific
"Am I wearing it right?"

+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=+=

"NO THATS NOT HOW YOU WEAR IT" George shouts while covering his eyes. George saw IT.

Dream was wearing the towel on his head.

Which meant that his entire torso, and lower, was exposed.

Which George found extremely embarrassing was not the fact the that the man was dumb enough not to know how to use a towel, but the his ———— was bigger than his, but than again, it's said that idiots have theirs bigger.

IT FEELS SO WEIRD TO BE WRITING THIS AS A GIRL

George went back into his house and into the bathroom to grab a towel and went back outside.

George tried to avoid looking at his ———— but it was hard not to. George used the towel he brought down with him to show Dream the correct was to use it.

Dream finally understood how and did it correctly.

George let out a sigh of relief that he no longer had to accidentally stare at Dream's ————

George soon realized how toned Dream's abs were, how he smelled like citrus, how his blonde hair was blown perfectly by the wind, and how his eyes were a beautiful golden color.

George realizes what he's thinking of and covers his blushing face.

Dream looks puzzled at this but blows it off as normal human interaction.

"So," Dream starts

"Which are you?" Dream says in a flirting tone.

Chapter 3 end

I CANT EXPLAIN HOW AWKWARD IT FELT WRITING THIS CHAPTER BECAUSE IM A GIRL.

//WORD COUNT:260//