Chapter 20

Carson's POV

After school, he met Ben at his car and they made their way to his apartment. On the way there, Ben told him about his conversation with Killian. He was glad they had that conversation but he still felt bad. He also owed him an apology but he wasn't ready to face him and it seemed like the other boy wasn't in a hurry to see him either. He wanted to tell him that he wasn't just using him, that he genuinely liked him. It just... He liked Ben more. Obviously, he wouldn't include that part in his apology. He'd have to find some other way to say it. 

They arrived at Carson's apartment and took the stairs to the third floor. He was still too scared to take the elevator after what happened last time. 

Almost immediately after stepping in the door, Ben had him pushed against the wall, lips pressing against his own. He allowed himself to melt into it, wrapping his arms around Ben's neck and pushing their bodies closer together.

Ben's lips left his to kiss down his neck, suckling on the spot that connected to his shoulder. He let out a quiet moan as Ben's tongue grazed the sensitive skin before moving up his neck, sending shivers down his spine. Ben pulled away, only to hoist Carson up against the wall, his legs coming to wrap around Ben's waist as the golden boy held him there, hands cupping his ass. 

He moaned as Ben grinded his hips forward, rubbing against Carson's erection. 

"I want you," Ben whispered. 

"Take me." 

Ben needed no further encouragement for he was taking Carson to the bedroom and setting him gently on the covers before climbing on top of him. He ripped Carson's shirt before chucking it aside. Carson tugged his own pants off while Ben undressed until they were both in just their underwear. Then Ben's lips were once again on his own, hands exploring his body. 

He dug his nails into Ben's back, urging him to explore lower but the golden boy moved away, clutching his wrists and bringing them above his head. He held his wrists there with one hand while he brought his other hand down- moving it across Carson's growing erection. He bucked his hips up into Ben's hand, craving the friction. 

Ben smirked against his lips, palming him through his boxers before slipping his hand inside. He gasped when Ben's hand wrapped around him and started pumping him. He thrust his hips up to meet Ben's strokes, moaning and squirming, toes curling as he felt himself reaching his climax.

"Ben," he moaned. "Stop, wait- I'm gonna-"

Ben pulled his hand away and released Carson's lips, lowering himself, lips trailing down his stomach and stopping at the waistband for his underwear. He took the waistband between his teeth and started pulling them down Carson's hips, his dick springing free. 

Ben chucked the underwear aside before taking Carson in his mouth. He gripped the sheets in his fists, head thrown back against the pillows. 

"Ben, please-" He couldn't form a complete sentence with the pleasure taking over any rational thought in his brain. 

"I like it when you beg." Ben's voice was deep with lust. 

He drove Carson crazy with his tongue, pulling away every time he would come close, going fast then slow. It was pleasure and torture all at once and Carson couldn't think anymore, only moan Ben's name and utter gibberish. 

Then, Ben's mouth moved completely away from him and he almost whined at the loss before he felt his tongue on a completely different part of him. "Oh-" He gasped at the foreign sensation on his entrance. But it didn't take long to become accustomed to it and pretty soon, he was writhing on the sheets, begging Ben not to stop as his hand worked him from the front and his tongue worked him from the back. It was all too much and he didn't even have time to warn Ben before he was releasing all of that pent up pleasure all over his stomach and Ben's hand. 

Ben removed his tongue from his entrance, coming up to grin at the heavily breathing blue eyed boy. He tsked. "You weren't supposed to cum yet."

Carson couldn't help the blush that spread across his cheeks. "I'd say I'm sorry but I'm really not."

Ben flipped him around and before he had time to comprehend anything, a hand collided with his ass. He gasped, looking back at Ben in surprise. "Did you just spank me?"

He didn't answer but did it again and Carson was mortified to feel his once again hard dick twitch against the sheets. Ben leaned over him, his dick pressing against Carson's ass. When did his underwear come off? 

"You like that, don't you?" Ben whispered in his ear.

Goosebumps spread across his skin but he refused to answer. Ben pushed his dick against his entrance but didn't go in, only teased him by rubbing himself against the outside. Carson moaned into the pillow, pushing his ass up, urging Ben to enter him. 

Ben nibbled on his ear lobe. "Admit you like it when I spank you." 

Carson moaned loudly as Ben's hand collided with his ass once again. He just wanted Ben in him already. "Please-"

Ben slapped his ass.

"Okay! I like- I like it when you spank me- Ah!" 

Ben spanked him again before leaning down and whispering in his ear. "Good boy."

With that, he felt Ben finally push inside him. He kept his grip tight on the sheets as Ben slammed into him from behind. 

"Fuck!" He moaned as Ben hit his prostate, making him see stars. He closed his eyes, the sound of Ben's moans bringing him closer and closer to the edge. 

"You feel so fucking good, Carson." 

That did it. He was coming for the second time that night and Ben was soon to follow after. They collapsed against the bed, too tired to get up and deal with the mess. He let out a sigh, eyes closing before they snapped back open when he felt Ben's weight leave the bed. 

"What are you doing?" 

Ben raised a brow. "I don't know about you but I'd rather not sleep in sheets covered in cum."

Carson reluctantly got up and helped him change the sheets, wincing at the slight pain in his ass. 

"Was I too rough?" Ben's arms wrapped around his waist, massaging his hips.

He leaned back, head resting against his shoulder. "Nothing I didn't want."

Ben kissed him gently before they went to the bathroom to clean themselves off and then headed back to bed. 

He rested his head on Ben's chest, savouring the feeling of his warm body next to his own. 

"I love you," he murmured, sleep slowly digging in its claws.

"I love you too."