Chapter 5 : Incoming!

George woke, and realized Dream was gone. George was in a cage again, and his cage was being dragged off. He couldn't process anything yet, he was too tired. He was brought in a room, and some human -he thinks it was John- takes a vial of his saliva, and they start testing it. He lays down, tired. It was hard to stand from last night, his legs wouldn't hold him up. He naps for a while.

He wakes up, outside, Dream was asleep or something next to him. He shakes Dream, trying to wake him " Wake up Dreamy. " He could see from the claw marks on trees, and sense from the smell, that it was his territory. Than, he realized that Karl and Sapnap were here. He wanders off, knowing Dream will find him.

He sees Karl in his human form, and tries to shift into his human form, but can't for some reason. He shrugs it off, and accidentally steps on a twig, scaring Karl. " George, is that you?! " Karl said, sounding scared. George stepped away from his hiding spot. Karl hugs him. " Why are you still in your dragon form? " Karl asked. " I can't shift back, I don't know why.. " George says. " Karl's eyes narrow and he says " George, where have you been for so long? " Sapnap ran over " Karl you gotta slow down- GEORGE! WHERE WERE YOU?! WHY ARE YOU STILL IN TOUR
DRAGON FO- " He was cut off by Karl " He said he can't shift back. " " But that only happens when.. When female Dragons get.. Pregnant... George?! " Sapnap sounds alarmed, I say " Calm down! I was just kidnapped by humans, and now you're bombarding me with questions- " George is cut off by a twig snapping behind him, as Sapnap hides George and Karl behind him, " Stay behind me. " Sapnap says. I see his beautiful green scales, and my eyes widen. " I believe you have something of mine.. " His deep voice was menacing, but Sapnap protested " How so? " " That blue scaled dragon " Dream said, and I walked to him  still in my dragon form, and he asks " Why are you still in your dragon form? " " I can't shift back... " George says, and Dream's eyes widen and turns into his dragon form, and hugs him. " Why is everyone so surprised- " He's cut off by Dream whispering to him happily " We're gonna be parents! " At that, George grins and wraps his wings around Dream, and leans into the hug.

" So you're saying George finally has a mate? The last thing he said to us was he would be a v!rg!n his whole life! " Sapnap says and all the others laugh, but George feels uncomfortable by what he said. He stares down, than his legs give won't on him and he collapses. Dream was the first one to him. They all  yelled his name as he blacked out.

( 481 words! Tysm for reading! Share if you want! )