"Roe vs. Wade."

"Nineteen seventy-three."

"Brown vs. Board."

"Nineteen fifty-four."

"The battle of Gettysburg."

"1863."

"Korean war."

Jensen wondered why the teacher bothered to try and get Stefan to mess up.

"1950 to 1953." Stefan answered.

Tanner laughed. "Ha! It ended in '52."

The student looked at the teacher and Stefan, back and forth. Jensen thought of how and why the teacher for a job as a teacher if he always tried to embarrass them in front of others, it was clear he didn't like teenagers.

"Uh, actually, sir, it was '53." Stefan speaks up again.

"Look it up, somebody." Tanner ordered.

Multiple students had taken out their phones, one typing faster then the others. "It was 19... 53." A student spoke out. The class clapped.
▀▄▀▄▀▄ 𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣, 𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Jensen shifted his shoulder pads, muttering complaints. The brunette boy had thought about quitting the team, but, he couldn't.

His father had practiced football with him, and playing it made him forget that his parents were dead.

Jensen saw Stefan speaking to couch Tanner, but ignored it to continue practicing. "Run it again!"
▀▄▀▄▀▄ 𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕓𝕣𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣, 𝕙𝕖𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣 ▄▀▄▀▄▀

Stefan ran onto the field, getting into position.

"Blue lady!" Matt yelled. "Blue lady! Set! Hut!" He threw the football between his legs.

Jensen had moved to block Stefan, but the other dodged him, running passed him. Stefan has scored the touchdown.

"Again!" Couch Tanner demanded.

"Line up!" Matt ordered.

Everyone followed, Jensen rolling his eyes as he saw Matt glaring at Stefan. Once again, Stefan ended up scoring again.

No matter how many times Tyler and Matt tried to make Stefan miss and fail, he didn't. Jensen had tackled Tyler at one point, ending up getting yelled at. "Gilbert! You and Tyler are on the same team!" Tanner yelled at the boy.

"Sorry, he was in the way!" Jensen lied, smiling when he had seen Tyler's glare.

Stefan, who had just scored again, smiled at Jensen.

"I hate to say it, but he's got skills," Matt tells Tyler.

Jensen acts like he's busy fixing his shoes as he listens to the two's conversation.