Part 12

PART 12

The whole flight back to your country felt like it lasted an eternity. You couldn't sleep, you couldn't eat... all you could do was close your eyes and worry about Yejoon. You kept on fidgeting on your seat while the passenger beside you on gave you death glares. Your insides just won't settle down. You felt like they were rolling inside you while your heart kept on beating in a fast pace. You wanted to call your mom but you couldn't use your phone while on the plane.

The whole trip was torture for you.

So when your plane finally landed, you were the first to stand and exit the plane. You immediately checked out of the airport, not even bothering to wait for your baggage because you didn't bring any, except for your handbag.

You called for a cab as soon as you were out of the airport and told the driver to bring you to the hospital.

You almost slapped yourself when you remembered you hadn't bought a local SIM for your phone. Now how were you going to call your mom? You couldn't even access your data connection anymore.

Sighing, you just resorted to closing your eyes so you could think.

You honestly didn't know Yejoon'sblood type. Since Yejoon hadn't been hospitalized before now, you didn't get the chance to find out. And your mom didn't tell you when she called. What if you weren't a match too?

Damn it. You should have askedNamjoon to come. But what would you say to him? After denyingYejoon all those times he asked you, you'll suddenly tell him that he has to come with you and save his son?

You could actually do that. Let him be angry at you afterwards. What's important was to save Yejoon. But it's too late now. You have no way to reach him. Hell, you couldn't even call your own mother.

You'll find out Yejoon's blood type first. Then, if you really weren't a match and there were still no available donor, you'll have no choice but to tell Namjoon.

You felt the car stop moving and you opened your eyes. You looked out of the window and saw the hospital in front of you. Giving the driver your payment, you climbed of it without waiting for your change.

You ran as fast as you could inside. You only stopped at the information desk to ask where your son was before running again to locate the room.

Once you reached it, you stopped in front of the door and took a deep breath first before knocking and entering the room.

You first saw your mom, sitting beside the bed, crying. She looked at you as you entered, and she cried even harder.

"Y/N, I'm so sorry. I wasn't capable of looking after Yejoon." She cried as she held a tiny hand in hers.

You shook your head at her.

"It wasn't your fault, mom. It was an accident. Don't blame yourself." You smiled softly at her to make her feel better, restraining yourself to rush over to Yejoon.

He was lying on the bed, sleeping peacefully, but with different IV inserted in him. You felt a single tear fell as your heart broke at the sight. Your little boy looked so fragile right now... so small.

You weren't used seeing him like this. He was always hyper.Energetic. You couldn't even see him as a little boy because he was always so advanced and matured. But right now, at this very moment, you realized how much of a child your baby was.

He was still just a three-year-old boy. A fragile kid that might be taken away from you with just a single fall.

You heard a sob came out of you and you know you were about to break down.