The curly haired boy nodded and sat up on the bed. "Great. Then give me your binky and we can get ready for the day" Louis asked and held a hand under the boy's chin, waiting for him to spit it out.

*****

Harry got to sit in the passenger seat in the front this time. There was only him and Lou. They had taken their time getting ready and still, they were the only ones at the dining table - aside from Anne of course. The rest of the boys were still sleeping and were probably going to wake up with a huge hangover in a few hours.

That was none of Harry's and Louis' problems.

They have been driving for a few minutes now. Harry was staring out of the window while gentle music was playing from the stereo which provided a comfortable silence.

As they got closer to their destination, Harry noticed the familiar region. Excitement bubbles in his tummy but he kept silent, not wanting to have his hoped destroyed. Instead he kept following the road with his eyes and after a few minutes he indeed was faced with the fun fair.

He squeaked in his seat and turned his head to Louis, who was smiling blissfully as he drove into the parking lot.

Beside the obvious happiness spread on Harry's face, there was also a knot forming in his stomach. He remembered the loud crowd from yesterday. It was chaotic and everyone always bumped into each other. He was not sure if he was ready to face it again.

"Hey" Louis began and slid his hand into Harry's, once the engine was turned off "I promise I won't leave your side because I know how you feel about this. Let us turn the bad memories from yesterday into good ones today". Harry swallowed and gave some thought to this in silence before nodding.

"I have also heard that there are a bunch of stuffies that want to be taken home by you today" Louis grinned and caused the smile to reappear on Harry's face. "Weally?" he squeaked.

"Really! Come on, let's go get them!"

Harry had never left a car so fast and the way he skipped past the entrance while holding onto Louis' hand made it seem as if yesterday never happened. The green eyed boy searched the place for any booth that gave away stuffies as prizes and soon he was met with the booth with the teddys he so desperately wanted yesterday.

His eyes lit up yet once again as he pulled on Lou's hand and pointed to the booth. "Good job, buddy. Do you want to go there?" Louis asked and received and exciting nod as an answer. He smiled at the boy's eagerness and approached the booth.

"But you tawk" Harry rushed, feeling scared all of the sudden. Louis applied pressure to the hand he was holding to reassure him and said: "Of course I will. Only happy memories, remember?".

Harry nodded but still hid behind Louis as he talked to the owner of the booth. It was an old man and he seemed way nicer than the man from yesterday. He watched Louis hand over some cash to the owner and turn around to Harry then.

"Do you want to throw? Or shall I?" Louis asked.

"You" Harry answered and watched as Louis took one of the five balls from the counter and aimed at the cans. Apparently, he needed to knock down two can pyramids completely to win a teddy. Harry bit his lip as Louis threw the first ball. But he succeeded and knocked the pyramid down with only one hit.

A loud screeching sound left Harry's mouth and he jumped as Louis knocked down a second pyramid too. "Wow, did you see that? I won you a teddy!" Louis smiled and crouched down to wrap his arms around Harry's hips and pick him up.

Once Harry was positioned on Louis' hip, he got an overview of the variance of teddys. "Which one would you like, little one?" Louis asked and stared at all the teddy.

But Harry's eyes had already landed on one specific bear. He pointed with his finger but Louis was still not able to figure out which one he meant. "Which one are you pointing at?" he asked and Harry replied with "Bwue eyes".

Louis hummed in approval and told the man behind the counter Harry's wish. The teddy was then carefully taken and handed over to Louis who passed it into the awaiting arms of Harry, who embraced the stuffie in a loving hug. While he was busy smelling the scent of the bear and enjoying the moment of victory, Louis had said goodbye to the owner and was walking towards the candy booth.

"T'ank you" Harry exclaimed and wrapped his free arm, that was not holding the teddy, around Louis' neck to pull him closer and gave him a pretty wet kiss on his cheek. Louis smiled and replied: "You're welcome, bubby. What do you want to name him?".

Harry looked back at the teddy, eyeing him carefully and humming. "Lou!" he exclaimed happily and averted his gaze to return it to Louis. "Wow, that is such a great name! Why did you choose it?" the older one asked.

"'cause pwetty bwue eyes wike you, silly" Harry laughed and snuggled into Louis' neck. Louis held Harry closer after his response, the smell of cotton candy filling his nostrils as the queue became shorter. The smile on his lips hadn't left for the past half an hour and he knew that this was where he wanted to be.

Here. With Harry.

----------

ITS A WRAAAAP!
Oh my lord. I hate this chapter so much but I wanted to get this over and done with.
New stuff will probably be up soon.
Promise :) (hehe)