• 8 •

Heavy footsteps entered the room of the younger boy. It was just like the intruder had expected - playful and so - Harry. There was not much. A desk, a bed and a wardrobe. It was the fairy lights and the posters on the wall that made this room feel like home.

Louis closed the door behind his bed and stepped further into the small room. His eyes were fixed to the bed, where Harry was peacefully sleeping in. His body was covered by a heavy looking light blue blanket, pulled up to his chin. Only his curls peeked through it, and when Louis walked even closer he could also see the binky in Harry's mouth bobbing lightly.

Before the view could freeze his movements, he crouched down to the floor and lifted his arm to run a hand through his entangled brown curls. His hand was immediately wet from the sweat forming on Harry's forehead. The boy was hot.

"My pretty boy" he whispered and leaned forward to place a gentle kiss to his head. He then decided to pull the blanket down to Harry's hips and revealed his pastel pink onesie, which caused Louis to coo quietly. The fabric embraced the body just perfectly, which is why Louis had a hard time averting his gaze.

Before getting up, he took a few minutes to take in the boy's appearance. He had already assumed that he was a little. Everything about the boy practically gave it away. So did their strangely extraordinary bond.

But seeing him lay here - the way he sucked the binky in, the way he held his stuffie close to his body, the way he whimpered quietly in his sleep, that made Louis realize that he wanted Harry to be more than his friend's little brother. He wanted him to be his. His to take care of.

And he was going to start tomorrow.

*****

It was a few hours later when Harry blinked his eyes open. Light touches on his stomach had pulled him out of his sleep. There was a large hand rubbing small circles over the fabric of the onesie.

The sun had already risen and filled the room with brightness, which caused Harry to snap his eyes closed again. Instead, he sighed heavily and shook his head from the left to the right to search for the binky that must have fallen out over night.

The person next to Harry, who he was still unaware of, recognised the movement and quickly snatched the binky from the bed to rub the silicone against the boy's lips. As soon as Harry felt the binky, he opened his lips and sucked it into his mouth.

When he realised that there was something off about the situation, he ripped his eyes open and turned his head to the side to see Louis crouched next to the bed. His breathing grew heavy as he stared at the blue eyed boy in fear. What was he doing here? He neither wanted him to see his binky nor his onesie. But it seemed as it was too late for that.

Harry moved to sit up but was stopped by the warm hand pressing down on his body to keep him laying. "Pshht. Its alright, bub. Its just me" Louis tried to calm down the stressed boy. Almost in an instant, Harry's body went pliant against Louis' touch.

"That's a good boy. Now, we need to get you ready because I have a big surprise for you! I have already talked to your mum about it!" the older announced with a bright smile on his face.

"S'pwise?" Harry mumbled around his binky in a suspicious manner. Why would Louis have a surprise for him? He barely knew that guy. He was the friend of his brother and he was already ashamed of all the things that have happened yesterday.

"A-Are you not excited?" Louis asked. The disappointed tone dripping heavy from his voice.

"Nuuh! H'wwy 'cited" the boy wailed and held his hands out for Louis. The smile came back to Louis' face at the reaction and was happy to grab Harry's hands and apply a little pressure to them. "Awesome! Now, how about we change you into some clothes and have some breakfast before we go?" he then suggested and watched how Harry's face lit up.