Bed Wetting

Maddie POV

*

"AHHHH!" I was running from Lucifer and his gang of demons. We were in an abandoned hospital. Not your ideal goose-chase, but certainly one I didn't want to be apart of.

"We're gonna get you.." I couldn't see him, but hearing his voice was 10x worse. It felt like I was running for hours. I was in the clear. That was until I ran right into a dead end.

"Shit, I'm trapped." They appeared from the dark corner and started to approach me. "STAY BACK!" They got closer.

"We're not gonna hurt you.." But I could see right though the look on their faces. 'Dirty liars' I think to myself.

As they got closer, I could see the evil in their eyes, their smirks, the way they talked. Lucifer appeared in front of them facing me.
I might not have been as frightened before, but now I certainly was.

"Well.. well.. well.. look what we have here fellas." He got closer and closer with that dreading smirk of his. He stopped about 3 feet away from me and pulled out a knife. "Oh the things I'll enjoy doing to you.." He then made an effort to stab me in my stomach, but everything went black.

*

I woke up with a jump. I was breathing so hard that I'd be surprised if Sam and Dean didn't come in my room. I ran and hand through my hair in attempt to calm me down. When I finally did settle, I turned my head to see the moon shining through my window. I then turned my head to the clock that read '2:28AM'. I had been asleep for a couple hours now.

It was then that I realized that my lap was wet. "What the-" I uncovered my lower half that revealed a puddle of wetness. "No way." I had just peed the bed from a bad dream. I'm fourteen! I should at least have some control over my bladder. I decided that sitting here mentally face palming myself wasn't gonna do me any good.

I got up and started to strip the sheets off my bed. Once I finished, I gathered all my sheets and made my way down to the laundry room. I loaded my sheets in the washing machine and pressed start. I didn't know what I was gonna do for the next 20 minutes, so I strolled into the kitchen for a little snack.

I made myself a small cup of chocolate milk, and decided to put it in my sippy cup. Drinking from a sippy cup was different. I could be as active as I wanted to, without the drink spilling.

Before I knew it, 20 minutes was over. I transferred my sheets from the washer to the dryer and pressed start. I decided to hop in the shower for the remainder of the time.

...

After my sheets were dry, I made my bed and got back into it. "It won't happen again." I whispered to myself. If only I knew how wrong I was.

I woke up around 10, thankfully to my sheets dry. I decided to ignore what happened earlier this morning. Just a '1 time' thing. I walked to the bathroom to brush my teeth and brush my hair. I put my hair in two curly pig tails with blue ribbons.

When I made my way downstairs, I walked into the kitchen and was met with the sight of Dean at the stove making pancakes, and Sam sitting at the table reading a newspaper with a cup of coffee in his hand. When they realized I was standing there, they greeted me.

"Morning Maddie"

"What's shakin bacon?"

I smiled in response to them. "Mornin' guys."

"Sit," Dean instructed. "Your pancakes are almost done."

I sat down and began talking to Sam. A couple minutes later Dean brought me a plate of pancakes, and we began eating.

It was around 2:30 when I had decided to take a nap. I woke up at about 4:45. I stretched and looked out my window to see the sun setting.

"Crap." I lifted the covers once again to reveal another puddle. I started to panic. I didn't even have a bad dream this time.

I was about to get up to wash my sheets until I heard a knock on my door. "Hey Maddie, can I come in? I wanna ask you something." It was Dean. What did he want?

"Uhh," I didn't have a chance to respond before Dean barged into my room.

"Hey Mads. I just wanted to ask you a quick question." Dean said. He sat on my bed only to immediately to get up.

My eyes started to tear up as Dean started to realize what happened. "Maddie," Dean spoke in a soft tone. "Did you have an accident?"

Part of me knew that Dean had came in my room to talk about that. There was no reason to lie at this point. I nodded my head as tears rolled down my cheeks. I started to cry.

"Bubs it's okay." Dean reassured.

I was so ashamed. I kept telling myself that I could control my bladder. I don't understand. I started to cry harder.

"Cmhere," Dead picked me up and placed me on his hip. He continuously bounced me in effort to calm me down.
"Bubs there's noting to be ashamed about."

Dean then called Sam into the room. "Nuuu," I tried to protest. But Dean shushed me and continued to bounce me. When Sam walked in, I hid my face in the crook of Dean's neck.

"Dean what's going on?"

"Maddie had an accident. I'm gonna take her to my bathroom. Can you clean up in here?"

"Yeah I got it." Sam cam over and kissed my forehead, then got to work.

Dean then took me to his bathroom to get me cleaned up.