"Shoji!" Tokoyami called out.

"S-Shoji? Are y-you ok?" I timidly asked as I began to regain a little bit of my senses.

"I'm fine Izuku, are you able to run?"

"I-I think so."

"Ok, get ready."

Before I could respond, we were rolling again, but this time into a bush. He released my cocoon and I rolled further out.

"Go!" He whispered to me.

I quickly got up and started to run, stumbling over my feet a few times before I regained myself.

"IZUKU!" I heard a strangled yell from Shoto as I turned around only to see a bright blue being shot towards me.

In those mere milliseconds, my eyes went wide as flashbacks played in the back of my mind, I tripped over a root, shut my eyes and curled up in a ball.

The searing flames brushed over my foot as I fell on the ground with my eyes wide, staring at the blaze.

"Where do you think you're going?" Kurogiri's voice spoke up as he was instantly beside me.

I was suddenly falling into a deep and endless pit, but also floating up peacefully above the clouds at the same time in a cold ink. As quickly as it started, it ended and I face planted into the ground.

"IZU!" Kacchan screamed before a wall of blue flames blocked everyone away from me.

My head was pounding as I watched the flames dance.

"Zuki! It's been too long! Look at you, you're all grown up!" I flinched hearing that awful nickname that had once brought me joy.

"I get that we're villains and all, but why is he shaking so much?" Dabi asked.

"That's a good question," I flinched as a gruff hand gripped my hair and pulled me off the ground to face a man I never wanted to see again.

Staring at his scruffy, freckle covered face and his brown messy hair made all the calls from my friends fade away.

"Why do you look so scared, Zuki? Aren't you glad to see your dear old dad again? Sorry for not coming back that night, I just had some business to do that took longer than expected," he gave me a sweet smile that made me sick.

"Now that we have him, let's go," Compress said as he walked through his own portal.

"Giving me the silent treatment again? I thought you would've grown out of that by now," he gave a dramatic frown that turned into a sadistic grin. "Don't worry, I'll lend a hand."

His knee collided with my stomach, knocking the air out of me. He kept kneeing me over and over until he dropped me on my bad arm.

"Oh? Are you injured? I don't think an arm should be twisted like that, let me try and put it back."

He kicked me over onto my back and grabbed my wrist and elbow, unraveling the medical tape in the process.

Without a second of hesitation, he twisted it smiling at the cracks and pops that came from it.

The pain shot through my arm, travelling up my shoulder and to my neck like electricity flowing through wires as I grit my teeth.

"Oops, did I do it wrong?" He chuckled as he moved his hand that was once on my wrist to my shoulder.

He jerked his hands back, bringing my arm with him and pulling it out of socket and then twisting it more.

I let out a small grunt as I clenched my jaw.