🤎Are you crazy(28)🤎

Start from the beginning

I seriously didn't want to go out of India leaving my grandmother alone. I had been already staying away from her for so long. It had been around more than 3 months I had been abducted by Sumedh. If I would have been in India then I could have atleast made sure if she was alright or not. But how was I supposed to make sure of her safety from New York specially when Sumedh didn't allow me to use my phone even ? I had been given only a manual phone which was used for calling. Besides, I had only three numbers saved on that mobile - Sumedh, Siddharth and Avneet but I hardly would get that phone because most of the time, Sumedh kept it with him. Sumedh had set some sort of boundaries for me which I couldn't dare to cross. Let's be honest, it was extremely annoying.

I was getting fed up with so much unknown things happening around me. With those thoughts, I didn't realize when my eyelids betrayed me and I fell asleep.

***
I woke up by someone shaking my shoulder vigorously. I looked up to find Avneet eyeing at me with weird look. I raised my eyebrows letting out a yawn.

"What happened?" I asked sleepily.

"Thank God, you are awake." Avneet exclaimed to see me when I just hummed in response rubbing my eyes.

"Mallika, I have come to know something very big and you won't really believe what I have heard." She sighed. I got out of my sleepy state listening it and soon concentrated on what she was saying.

"What ?" I asked.

"Actually when Sumedh and Siddharth were discussing something just a few minutes ago, I heard their conversation. From their conversation, I came to know that Sumedh is the son of one of the wealthiest buisnessmen of USA " She said and I gasped in shock listening her words.

"What the hell! Are you sure ?" I found myself asking as I still couldn't process what she had just spelled out.

"Yeah, it's true. I have heard everything. And kindly lower your voice otherwise we will get caught." She frowned at me.

"Ok" I shook my head and indicated her to continue further.

"So as far as I have known that Sumedh is now handling his father's buisness in USA. It seems that Siddharth is a manger or something like that as for my imagination. I guess that Siddharth has actually hidden the many more informations from us. Such as Sumedh is actually very much rich in real. If you see all over then it's guessed that he is the son of that buisnessman infront the USA but a known criminal infront of India." She finished and I totally forgot how to react. These all new informations were so new and shocking that it took me more times to process one by one.

"Well, I knew that Sumedh's parents died." I said recalling Siddharth's revelation.

"Even me too." She said groaning in annoyance.
"Uff, what's up with this mystery man, Mr Sumedh? Like seriously, I have heard that Sumedh's parents have died long ago. Now from where did this fellow named Sumedh's Dad come along ? Is he a test tube baby ?" She pouted moving her hand through her hairs. I laughed at her choice of words.

"BTW, have you heard more ?" I asked her.

"No, I couldn't. Well, I am shocked to know that Sumedh belongs to USA. Then why the fuck was he staying in India ? And mostly, why is he roaming around as a mafia even after being a son of one of the richest buisnessmen in USA?" She sighed in annoyance when I was confused like hell.

"I honestly don't know what's going on. Everything is damn mysterious.Now all I want is answer. And now, I am sure that I will make Sumedh to answer my each and every questions. " I replied in a serious voice and prepared myself to do this for sure. Time would say how I would be going to make him confess about everything. Firstly, I had to know Mr. Sumedh Mudgalkar properly before making up any conclusion. I made up my mind and most importantly, I had to meet this "Dad" material first.

"You are right. I will also try to seek for any information from Siddharth. I just hope that he will help here." I hummed at her reply.

**********

Sorry for the boring and short chapter

Sorry for the boring and short chapter. But recently I noticed that I am getting unexpectedly less votes in the chapters of ML than the previous ones. I have told all of u just to do vote atleast if u r reading my story. I don't need much comments but kindly do votes. Inspite of writing big chapter, I am not getting much reviews.

That's why I have become slower with my updates more.

Vote

Comment

Follow

Precap - He is his dad ???