17 || 1 0 2

1997
Germany

"You'll stay with Uncle Frank for a while now, Marie" the tall, blonde man said.

He kneeled in front of the little girl, one hand on her shoulder while the other one cupped her cheek and brushed over her soft, white skin.

She looked up at him with her childlike and large, bright blue eyes.

"Why can't I come with you?"

A sad smile crossed the man's face. He lowered his gaze to the ground for a moment to hide the tears piling up in the corners of his piercing grey eys, then he looked back in the face of the four-year-old.

"The place I'm going to isn't made for my little girl. But I promise I'll come see you soon. Okay?"

The little girl nodded. Her long, white-blonde curls bounced on her back and shoulders from her eagerly nodding head. "Okay, papa."

The man pulled hist daughter into a tight hug, pressing her head against his chest. She could hear his sobbing heartbeat. He burried his face in her hair for a moment before he pressed a long kiss on it. She had her arms wrapped around his strong shoulders as far as she could reach. The smell of well-worn leather burned into the little girl's nose.

He took her arms off of him before he rose back to his full height.

Her father was a tall man, standing at six foot five, and his broad shoulders showed he was strongly-build. He always wore his midlength, dark-blonde hair in a ponytail in his neck.

"I promise you'll be okay, baby bear."

He bend down to her again and pressed a soft kiss on his daughter's forehead, then he looked at her with his grey eyes. Marie felt her stomach tingle.

"Be good and be brave, baby bear. Do what Uncle Frank says. I love you so, so much. To the moon and back and a billion times around."

"I love you, too, papa."

He let go of his child and nodded to the middle-aged man standing behind Marie.

Then he turned around and got in the black VW Golf. The silver gun with the black handle was visible at the back of his blue jeans. Marie had never seen her father without it.

Thomas Gruber left his daughter with Friedrich Keller before he left to do his job.

They never heard or saw each other again.

•••••

Marie sat slumped in the Eames chair in the windowed corner of the reading area on the landig of the stairs, her face turned to the woods.

She was ripped from her memories when she felt the tingling feeling of Bucky's soft fingertips tracing the skin of her neck.

He turned the chair around so she faced him, his face leaned down to hers.

He wore a mischivious grin on his sculptured features as he but his lips close to her ear.

"The last time you sat in this chair I had my fingers in your cunt" he whispered. His voice was dripping with filth.

His words send shivers down her spine. A smile curled up on the corners of Marie's lips.

The palm of his right hand rested on her neck as his fingers brushed over her jaw, his warm skin soft to hers, but his touch rough. She knew from the way his fingers lingered on her face that he was horny.