3.2 Train Horror!

Start from the beginning

It started to rain more and more heavily, some staredly blankly outside...Harrison for his part was flying in the grey sky, through the clouds, a bit high up to avoid the rainwater from dttinh his wings to much. As if hypnotized by the pelting sound created by the rain, they all got into a gloomy mood remembering some sad or bad parts about their lives... Fred and George who just ignored such thing for fun distracted them well enough with their toys ...even if spells were partially not allowed on the train ride.
.
.
.

It gets colder and colder, Harry wonders what's going on as he looks through the many gloomy clouds around him. His eyes widened as a cold shiver passed through them, 'What was that shadow over there!?'. In cold panic he evades a figure suddenly appearing before him from below. He fell backwards with a powerful flapp of his dark wings - the being now photogenic enough that he can immediately recognize it.

"A Dementor!?", he dodged to the side, he flew away as it chases him. He glances backwards seeing a shadow of his persuars torn robes, he gulped. He looked forward again inhaling deeply, 'OK, its a dementor. Why is it here?, Idk.' more of them seemed to join in on the persuit. '...Great, they're not alone!'

'-Wait. Alone?... F<ck, the students!' Harry went into an instantaneous and unpredicted nosedive, the rain that fell down crashed with his face but he zoomed in on the train. No light came from it, 'The dementors aura must've paralysed the engine!'. The windows were frozen over, not a sound was made and breathing was shallow inside the compartments.

Breaking his fall he took his falling speed - being slightly pulled down from his wet plumage - and went straight to the middle section of the train

Breaking his fall he took his falling speed - being slightly pulled down from his wet plumage - and went straight to the middle section of the train. Arriving before the window, he tried looking inside not seeing much. He used his magic causing it to shine slightly green around him.

-
The students remained as quiet as a mouse when the possibility of a dangerous person/being on or even in the train broke into their minds. One, per chance, looked at the (*beautifully*) frozen window. He wanted to dissappear when he noticed a shadow on the other side, it seemed to wave its robe at him. Then, suddenly without a sound, green light came from it. He slightly nudged his 'cell' mates, they were all Ravenclaws. Slowly, their white frozen over window melted making them see the familiar form of the "Councelor!".
-

Harry looked at the clear window he flew before, finally being able to see some of the students. The windows from the compartments next to it (1 left, 1 right) also were see-through if only for a bit.

Pale faces, dark thoughts, wide eyes with tears at the lower edges...
He growls at the scent of death and despair that was inside the entire train ...and around the students. He saw a dark figure float past the compartment door, a boney hand scratching past the frame. 'Oh hell no! These are my students!'

Harrison parted from the window, the students face fell into despair as he watched the bird leave him. Flying above the pinetrees below, Harry did a dangerous Manoeuvre. He recalled Hagwarts, and all the times he spent there.. His eyebrows deepened as a smile graced the beak of the eagle. 'Expecto Patrono!' bright light penetrated the Dementors, shining from the bird. Their Hollow Screams terrifying the students while their eyes captured the figure of their mysterious Councelor.