CHAPTER-1

"Why did you do this to me? Why?" 

Shaurya's voice trembled with a mix of anger and pain. Anokhi stood before him, silent, her eyes revealing a storm of emotions that she chose not to express.

"Please, Anokhi, say something,"

 Shaurya pleaded, his hands shaking as he reached out to her. But, Anokhi stayed silent, keeping her eyes focused on a distant object.

"Main aapko jawaab dena jaruri nahi samajhti Mr. Shaurya Sabherwal.....aapko jo maanna hai jo sochna hai sochiye mujhe koi farak nahi padta........ " Anokhi retorted, her voice slicing through the tension.

Shaurya's heart sank with every second that passed as he recoiled at Anokhi's coldness.
"Anokhi please listen" he pleaded, his voice was trembling with desperation"agar tum ab bhi kaha dogi na ki jo sab maine dekha vo sab jhooth tha , i swear Mai sab bhool jaaunga plz ek baar kaha do plz.... ple..please Anokhi "

"Aapne jo dekha vo sach tha" Anokhi stated firmly "Whether you accept it or not is up to you."

"How could you, Anokhi ?How could you..." Shaurya's voice cracked with emotion, his words trailing off as he struggled to express the depth of his pain.

Memories flashed through his mind – stolen moments of laughter ,joy ,happiness ,shared secrets, the warmth of her hand in his ,the comfort of her embrace. He recalled the countless times he had championed her dreams, the unshakeable faith he had in her potential. "You will become an amazing professor, Anokhi," he had once said. "Even better than me."

A bitter chuckle escaped his lips. The woman he had loved, supported, and believed in had shattered his trust in such a devastating manner.

"Maine kya kuch nahi kiya tumhare liye Anokhi aur tumne...... "his words faltered, failing to convey the feelings of his heart.

Grief turned into anger, his voice hardening as he spoke. "What did I ever do to deserve this, Anokhi? What did I ever do to you?I toh always supported you na..then also...you.."

Anokhi remained silent ,the weight of her silence hung heavy in the air. Defeatedly ,Shaurya sank onto a nearby bench ,and cupping his face in his hands and keeping his head low like a defeated person. Outside, the world kept moving, but for him, everything stood still. A tear slipped down his cheek, a silent echo of his lost love and shattered dreams.

With a deep breath, he forced himself on his feet. Glancing at Anokhi one last time, his gaze lingered on the woman he no longer recognized .

"I hate you, Anokhi," he spat, his words filled with bitterness."I hate you so much." As he said this all the past events started to flash in front of his eyes,he continued "aainda apni shakal bhi mat dikhana tum mujhe, nafrat karta hai yeh shaurya sabherwal aaj se Miss. Anokhi bhalla se, just get the hell out of my life "

With those words, Shaurya turned away, his heart heavy with so many emotions.While he still hoper for her to hold him back ,but on not getting any response ,without looking back, he strode away, each step carrying him farther from Anokhi and deeper into the turmoil of his own misery.