Chp 18 - Just a Joke

Hope you enjoy!

Finally the meeting day has arrived, scheduled a few weeks earlier because Belrynna was burned down

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Finally the meeting day has arrived, scheduled a few weeks earlier because Belrynna was burned down.

Hiraeth's big ballroom is enchanting. It was turned into a meeting room for today, to hold the royals and their royal assassins together. If they have brought their own higher guards for extra protection, there is lots of room for them too. There is almost too much space left around us.

The tables that have been brought for today's use have a little more space in between, just to be safe that the new sickness doesn't spread as easily on everyone here. The tables are nonetheless positioned in a circle-like shape.

Right before I get to the big doors leading inside the ballroom, I see Kace gripping Reyna's shoulders and telling her something in hushed whispers. Reyna seems to be very annoyed, Kace trying to calm her down.

What's that all about?

I continue my way inside the ballroom where the meeting will be held. I find the table where me and Lacuna's royals will be sitting. I accompany my King, Queen and Princess, them kindly sending smiles towards me.

Sitting down, I look over everyone that is already at their own tables.

Then, the possible source for Reyna's fury is located at the table of King Cadoc. Where the King of Belrynna sits .

The Whist who has been a problem before is sitting there, a witty smile on his lips. His legs are up on the table, arms crossed across his chest. Beside him, King Cadoc has his head downwards, an emotionless and a numb facial expression is taking hold of him. His hands are crossed on the table, his back slouched forward. If I look closely at him, his hands and legs seem to be shaking a little.

The barbaric man doesn't seem so threatening anymore. Normally by this point he would be trying to inflict arguments with the other meeting-members, but this time he is the one in complete silence while everyone else is talking quietly and nicely to each other.

After some waiting, the rest of the people arrive, Reyna and Kace counted.

Royals, be it King or Queen or both, sit down on their assigned tables, together with their heir and Zelos or Valda.

If they have extra protection, they stand a little farther away.

King of Hiraeth, King Asterin, rises from his chair.

"Welcome to the meeting everyone. Since I am not the one that has requested this meeting, I'll let King and Queen Verena talk through their matters. Let the meeting begin." King Asterin announces in a clear voice. He sits down and motions to Asteria's royals to start.

"Thank you. The reason we have requested this meeting is because of the missing weapons, and now, the sudden fire. We have gone through every weapon and calculated again and again to be sure that we in fact are missing weapons. But, there has been no change in our calculations. Too many weapons have gone missing - stolen." King Verena says.

Flames of Memoriesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें