53: Dad has no time to play with you

Start from the beginning

Qin Ke: "..."

He was really used to it once he was born and cooked again.

Seeing that he was unmoved, Xiao Ke had to put away his cell phone angrily: "It seems that Sister Jing didn't make a mistake."

"Um?"

"She said that you are different from other artists of the same age, with little mood swings, never frightened by honor or shame, and always calm and calm."

Qin Ke chuckled softly, unable to explain the reason, and could only acquiesce in what the other party had said.

After a moment of silence, he asked again: "Mr. Song is still reluctant to participate in variety shows?"

Xiao Ke said: "Why are you still caring about this? Assistant Tang has tried to persuade him a few times, but Xiao Song has always refused to come, probably because he is not interested in recording variety shows."

Qin Ke lowered his eyelashes, and a fleeting disappointment flashed across his eyes.

-

In the past few days, Qin Ke's schedule is very full. In addition to film promotion, many brands and magazines have also taken the initiative to come to the door for cooperation.

In Chen Jing's terms, his workload has been scheduled to the end of the year thanks to the movie's east wind.

In this way, he still considered that his shoulder injury had not healed.

He hasn't been home for a few days, and he is also attending an event in a field today, so he has no time to talk to Song Yunran in person.

And the news he sent to Song Yunran, I don't know why it is always falling apart.

"Is President Xiao Song busy recently?" Qin Ke asked suddenly.

Xiao Ke choked, then said, "Is the president busy? It seems that I don't deserve to be concerned about it."

Qin Ke gave an "um", turned his head and looked out the window, and stopped talking.

Song Yunran really has something to be busy recently. Because he received an invitation to a year-end industry conference on a certain video website.

When Assistant Tang told him the good news, Song Yunran was very excited.

You know, he has been looking forward to this day from the moment he abandoned acting and went into business.

Talking and laughing at each other, winning hundreds of millions of projects every minute is the life that a CEO should live, not a variety show.

Song Yunran's determination became firmer and firmer, thinking that this was an enlightenment given to him by heaven, and hoped that he would go further and further on the right path.

Compared with his simple happiness, all the senior management of the company were even more moved.

It is the first time that Galaxy Entertainment was invited to attend an industry conference in the past six years since its establishment. Everyone felt as if a college student had finally arrived in the village, and even Song Yunran had prepared the PPT needed for his speech without even having to speak.

Song Yunran was almost off work when he received the PPT. He thought about it and said to Assistant Tang: "Send it to my mailbox. I'm going to buy investment today, and I will look at it when I get home."

Assistant Tang was taken aback, thinking that he hadn't heard of it before, and then asked, "Where are you going to invest?"

"Of course it's my parents' house."