16: President Xiao Song, the G.O.A.T!

The next day, Song Yunran sneezed many times after getting up.

When the driver came to pick him up, he asked: “You have a cold?”

Song Yunran shook his head: “It must be Chu Xiaochen’s fans who are scolding me behind my back.”

The driver is a person who doesn’t care about the entertainment industry and doesn’t know who Chu Xiaochen is. After confirming that Song Yunran did not need to take medicine, he drove to the company as usual.

The weather is very good today, but it is a pity that there is a traffic jam on the road.

Song Yunran lazily leaned back in his chair, drowsy from the warm sunlight. As soon as he closed his eyes, he received a call from someone who was having fun.

He Ziyou said with excitement: “Yunran, well done. This wave is simply a big reversal of word-of-mouth, and Chu Xiaochen is about to be scolded to death.” Song Yunran was confused: “What happened?”

”Come on, don’t pretend there.” He Ziyou said, “Then again you really are not a good friend, the melon that Miss Shen married Chu Xiaochen is not even shared with me, I want to break up friendship with you for a day.”

After speaking, he hung up the phone and started the break up.

Song Yunran was even more confused.

He knew that Chu Xiaochen’s wife was Shen Yiyi, who was a rich second-generation like him, but the two had no business dealings, and they never knew each other.

So why did He Ziyou complain that he didn’t share melons?

Song Yunran’s sleepiness instantly dissipated clean, and hurriedly went online to make up for it, and was dumbfounded after reading it.

How could this happen?

After a whole night, netizens who are well versed in the hype have already written all the plots for the derailment of Chu Xiaochen without the parties’ knowledge.

Last night’s drama of “bearing humiliation and taking the lead” is outdated, because Song Yunran and Shen Yiyi are the children of business tycoons, so they will definitely not be so impulsive in doing things.

So they must have planned it early in the morning. Song Yunran started to fire on Chu Xiaochen. After the incident attracted public attention, Shen Yiyi once again dropped the Thunder God’s hammer from the sky and directly nailed the scumbag to the pillar of shame forever and the whole world would never turn over.

This means, this courage.

It’s really something.

Netizens made the script so vivid that Song Yunran almost believed it.

Fortunately, he still has a trace of reason. After putting down the phone, he looked out the window faintly, his heart full of melancholy.

Is it too late to explain now?

After arriving at the company, Song Yunran saw several new security guards outside the gate at a glance.

Needless to say, Assistant Tang must have reported the events of last night to his dad, and his dad dispatched staff to Xinghe Entertainment overnight.

But Song Yunran has no time to care about the company’s security issues.

Because throughout the morning, every corner of Xinghe Entertainment was filled with the joy of eating melons and admiration for him.

”Oh my god, another girl who was cheated has appeared!”

”If it wasn’t for President Xiao Song, how long would they have been cheated by the scum.”