53: Dad has no time to play with you

Start from the beginning

After pondering for a long time, Assistant Tang decided to prescribe the right medicine: "Mr. Song, don't you want to show your presidential style in a variety show? How many people will be impressed by your extraordinary demeanor, do you really want to watch it?"

Song Yunran paused at his fingertips, which was actually a heartbeat.

He slowly closed the folder, hesitating in his eyes.

Assistant Tang strikes while the iron is hot: "Moreover, the variety show is scheduled to be broadcast in the first quarter, and Xinghe will also have a show to be on at that time. It is a good opportunity for publicity."

The filming of Zhong Xiaofeng's first script "After Meeting You" has been finished and is in the process of intensive post-production.

The production cycle of online dramas is shorter than that of movies. In addition, this drama is a well-reviewed urban romance theme. If nothing else, you can meet with the audience in the first quarter of next year.

It sounds like a reasonable arrangement, but Song Yunran narrowed his eyes and asked: "You acted so positively, do you want to see me interact with Qin Ke and eat sugar?"

Assistant Tang quickly clarified: "Of course not!"

He didn't want to lose even the year-end bonus next year.

Song Yunran snorted coldly, half-believing.

Now that he has broken into the CP fan, he knows well about the halo/shipping culture. The more Assistant Tang denies, the more suspicious he feels.

Besides, Qin Ke still uses him as a dog...

Song Yunran completely forgot that he did it first, and frowned dissatisfiedly.

No, he must show his proud self-control and resist the temptation!

Song Yunran came to the conclusion: "Don't talk about it anymore, I won't go anyway."

He is now a super investor who is about to hold 1.5 billion box office.

Participate in variety shows?

This is not in line with his identity.

In the following week, the box office of "Joyous occasion" was so bad* that it not only made netizens who were optimistic about it shout happy, but also made netizens who had been ridiculed by Yin and Yang covered their faces and couldn't speak.

*Bad doesn't mean in a negative way.

In the first two days when it was first released, they also hoped that a foreign blockbuster released during the same period could dominate the box office list, but seeing more and more movie theaters acting by chance, they ranked more and better shows for "Joyous occasion" , They feel more and more that fate is joking with them.

Just such a movie with a total investment of only tens of millions, how can it beat a foreign blockbuster with an investment of hundreds of millions?

And what makes them even more incredible is that the praise of Qin Ke during the screening period has also been recognized by more audiences as the film's reputation has matured.

At first, everyone thought it was Galaxy's navy army who ended up, but when the relatives and friends around them began to praise, everyone couldn't help but shake their hearts and decided to go to the cinema to find out.

"Then they are really fragrant."

On the car going to the event site, Xiao Ke concluded, and asked strangely, "Why are you not excited at all? It's calm as if you've long been used to it."