PROLOGUE 🤧

"Tumne mere saath bilkul theek nahi kiya yeh anokhi bilkul bhi nahi...... "Shaurya's voice was shaking with both anger and a sense of being let down.

Anokhi, calm yet vulnerable, replied"Mai Mr. Shaurya sabherwal aapke sawaalon ka jawab dena jaruri nahi samajhti.... "

"I hate you anokhi, you cheat me... "Shaurya's words were filled with pain and remorse.

Tears rolled down Anokhi's face as she whispered, "Shaurya..."

***************

"Accha kiya yeh warna sahi nahi hota sabke liye"a mysterious voice whispered from the shadows, its origin unclear but one can feel its impact very easily.

"You will definitely regret doing this..... "

***************

A major accident happens..... 💥💥
Critical condition

"Everything is finished shaurya..., everything"A feeble voice croaked, tinged with hopelessness.

Hope you guys like the prologue of my new story.....

_____________________________

Can Shaurya and Anokhi mend their broken relationship, or are they meant to get seperated?

Will their love overcome the obstacle which will come in their way, or will it bow under the weight of past mistakes?

Join me in exploring the unpredictable journey of love, loss, and redemption as we uncover the mysteries that lie ahead. Are you ready to join Shaurya and Anokhi on this emotional ride?"

Get ready for the first chapter, where the story truly begins.

~Signing off✒️

With best wishes️✨

"In times of darkness, we find our true strength."