Roseanne let out a chuckle turning her back and said,"Do you think I'm stupid enough not to know that someone put a bomb on my dress?I can't understand all of the things about your work but there is still something that I know"

Jungkook stand dumbfolded not to know what to say more what really this girl is?How's the connection between her and Jennie?

"Don't tell this issue to Jimin"Roseanne make sure that if Jimin knows this he will surely be angry and she can't let that happen

"I work for Jimin and I only listen to his word"

"This is not an advice this is an order as Mrs Park! I think at least I have that kind of power to order you" Roseanne did not let him to talk back and went inside the living room which Jungkook follow immediately.

She called him inside not because of she scare of bomb but because of Lisa.She never saw Lisa admiring a man in front of her.This is the very first time in their frindship.

She want to test how Lisa's heart is deep for this man,Jeon Jungkook.

Lisa went out from her room wearing a large t shirt which properly be one of her ex boyfriends shirt and a skinny pants under.

She was surprise seeing Jungkook also siting in the living room.She didn't expect him that's why she wear this kind of home style.If she know first may be she will wear more properly.

Who didn't want to good look in front of their crush right?

Roseanne smile evily looking at her friend who seems shock after seeing her crush.She knows that one day someone will come to her life and change Lisa's playgirl's ass.

Lisa was about to go back and change the clothes when Roseanne hold her wrist and make her turn back because of the strength and quickness action Lisa can't maintain her body and fall on sofa with Roseanne under and accidently kiss her on lip.

(Ouchh Chaelisa🤭)

Jungkook who was siting beside and watch the scence from the start saw very clearly and widned his eyes.

Immediately he turn his face to other side not wanting to see his boss's girlfriend was kissing her friend not on the cheek but on the lip.

He turn his head a bit to look whether they have already finish but the scence he is seeing right now even make this heartless man blush with embrass.

Roseanne is under, holding Lisa's waist tightly not letting her go and passionately kissing the girl above her.If Jimin see this he's hundread percent sure that this place will be burned and the girl will not be able to see tomorrow sunset not to mention it he is not sure that she can even see tonight's moon.

Roseanne let go of her and look beside and saw Jungkook not looking at them she laugh and said,"We are finish you can turn back your head now"Jungkook didn't belive her and still not turning back.

Lisa immediately stand up,this is a normal she and Roseanne kissing and this is not the first time they kiss like that but this time she didn't know why but she feels embrass and her cheek turn into pink which the same color with her pink hair.

She look at to her freind who smiling evily.At that time she know that this is all her fucking idea.

'Smile while you can wait for the time that I will kiss your big dick(mean Jimin)in front of you'She said in her mind and glare at her

"Umm I will take something to drink"Lisa rush to go to the kitchen.

After Jungkook heard the footsteps away he turn back and face Roseanne who smile evily at him.

"Do you know that if Jimin knows...."Jungkook was about to explode his anger but Roseanne who knows didn't let him finish his word

"Jimin will not know if you don't tell"Roseanne speak directly siting strangely back on the sofa.

"I will tell him...."

"Go ahead and tell but remember who will die first if he know.Do you think he will kill me?What more he can do?At least giving me punishment by fucking hard with merciless that I can't walk for a week or may be a month.Do you really think he can do to me more than that?"

She's right he can't kill her.Even if she kiss a man the man will properly die but not her.

Jimin was thinking to rest mafia works and just do bussiness because of her.He didn't even afraid of his death but he is afraid that she wil be in danger because of him.

That kind of man Jimin is,there is no way he will kill her with his own hand not even in another life.But he is sure Jimin will properly kill him for not stopping her from kissing the girl.He can't risk of his life.

"You can go out now and wait me from outside"Roseanne order with full of powerful voice which Jungkook leave immeadiately.
After he left Roseanne took out her phone and text Jimin.He will not know but she feel like she betray him she didn't want that.

Roseanne:[I'm sorry baby.I didn't mean to kiss Lisa I just wanted to test her.You know right I love you the most🥰❤️If you still angry you can give me punishment as you want once I return back.Promise❤️]

Not long after she sent.She look at her phone and saw Jimin has already seen it but he didn't reply anything.After some minutes pass he sent a short message which caught Roseanne to feel goosebumps all over her body and chill down her spine.

Jimin:[As you said you better be ready for the punishment]

To be continued