Story One - My Birthday One Shot,Part2♥

Chapter Title: Story One - My Birthday One Shot,Part2♥

Still In Electra's POV:

When we reached the hall it seemed the party had hit a higher number.

"I'll take you back to mine after the party if you'd like." Darren suggested. I nodded happily Darren laughed a little.

"Cool I'll hang around then." he says.

"Okay." I reply shyly. Darren walks off into the dance floor, leaving me standing blushing and feeling like the happiest girl in the world.

"Oh. My. God! Electra oh my god, you two actually kissed?"

"Yep we did and he wants me to hang out with him now." I squeal. Me and Faye were outside the warehouse guiding people out, it was around 4am and the party had already gone on longer than it was meant too. Darren was waiting for me by his car throwing me looks now and then.

"I'm in shock right now I think I'm going to faint." Faye giggled.

"Faye stop." I laughed. Faye pulled me away so we were out of sight.

"Be careful tonight Electra and don't let him pressure you into anything."

"Awwww Faye that's so sweet of you but yeah okay, I don't expect anything much to happen." I shrug.

"Oh come on, after that heated kiss only one thing can happen." Faye shrieked.

I giggle as deep down I'm hoping it does happen. I've had sex a few times in the past but it's been nearly a year since I've done it so to be honest I felt I wasn't even working right down below.

"Err... Hello... Earth to Electra." Faye waved in my face.

"Oh yeah hey, sorry totally trailed off."

"Alright babe well you get going, I'll shut up the warehouse with your cousin."

"Thanks so much." I hug Faye tightly then make my way with her back around the corner. Darren is leant against his car alone, I stroll over to him ignoring the looks from others.

"Hey there." He grins looking down at me impressed.

"Hey, you good?" I ask.

"I'm great, do you want to come over to mine, I have a free house." He asked with a hint of a plea visible in his voice.

"Yeah sure let's go. My friend Faye will lock up the warehouse with my cousin so that's fine." Darren opens the passenger door for me and I plop in the cool leather seat of his range rover. By the time we hit his house my minds wondering if I'm doing the right thing, am I being a slut? Am I doing things to quickly? Me an Faye had a 'you only live once' look on boys and sex, we were young and made sure we enjoyed it, to top it all, it was my birthday everyone needed birthday sex on their birthday. On arrival to Darren's house Darren unlocked his front door and pulled me along to the back room which I guessed was his. His room was quite messy which I expected it to be, with clothes and school work everywhere, the only spot clear was around the bed and the bed itself.

"Oh so your bed is clean but nowhere else, you must have loads of girls inside it then." I smirked.

"No way Electra, it's not like that at all."

"I kind of hope not." I grimaced.

"Come chill, I'll put the television on." Darren got in his bed and patted the spot next to him. I pushed my feet out my heels and slide in the bed beside him. Darren turned on the TV and the news was on. I watched the television with my eyes but my mind was on Darren. His mind must of been on me too as he pushed his arm around my neck pulling me closer to his body. I smiled to myself as being cuddled to Darren was always a fantasy.