Chapter 15

MoonBird{It is ok if you cannot date, we are still very young and waiting is not bad. Though I would like to court you with the intention of dating.}

MyBaby{.. did you just ask me out?}

MoonBird{Depends on your answer, and I said court you}

MyBaby{well, what is courting with the intention of dating.}

MoonBird{ We would be getting to know one another slowly until we are approved to date by your parents. There is minimal physical contact at most hand holding and leaning into one another. Any time we have an outing, it would be with friends and such so it is supervised. I, of course, would ask Present Mic to have his blessing to court you till you are allowed to date as I feel he would be easier to convince.}

MoonBird{ Most courting is done with the intention of marriage, but we are far too young for that, so I changed it to the intention of dating.}

MyBaby{ I would really like that it sounds very interesting to and if we court for a while, I would also know you are pretty serious about me. }

MoonBird{I will ask Present Mic tomorrow then and prepare a courting gift to show my intentions.}

MyBaby{That sounds nice. I can't wait to do I ahead to prepare a gift too. }

MoonBird{You do not yet as I was the one who suggested so I will prepare the first gift. As the courtship continues, we will exchange gifts that become more personal to show how much we know and care for eachother.}

"HEY, LISTENERS IT IS TIME TO EAT," I heard Papa yelling.

My{ "Ok, I have to go to dinner but I will talk to you soon}

MoonBird{Ok Baby, I hope you have a good banquet}

I stood up and dropped my phone on my bed since we were not allowed to have them when we ate breakfast or dinner to  make sure we engaged in family talk. I slipped on my house shoes. I already had my bunny pajamas, which were a pair of pink shorts with bunnies and blue clouds on them and a baby blue shirt that had a cute bunny in the center. After dinner, I was going to sleep. I went downstairs and already saw everyone in their spots waiting for me, so I sped up.

"Hey, Little Listener, How Was School?" Papa said in his normal voice, still louder than most.

"It was good I slept during Dad's class, but I had a good day nonetheless," I said, looking down at my food. We were having hamburgers today with mini tomatoes on the side and some star-shaped carrots.

"Probably due to a bird-headed boy," Toshi said, smirking out while eating his tomatoes.

"Shut up, Toshi," I said, kicking him under the table

"That just makes me want to talk about it more," He replied, smirking even more.

"Tell us about it, come on, Little Listener," Papa said, moving around his eyebrows funnily. I could see Dad somewhat staring at me with a scowl, though.

"We just talked throughout the day, and we ate lunch with him and the Bakugos group. It was fun. That was all that there really was." I said, trying to be as small as possible and started to eat my hamburger steak.

"That does not sound too bad," Dad said. "Though I know the group Bakugo is in can be loud, so I can not really picture Tokoyami sitting near Bakugou."

"We were at two different tables, and Tokoyami and Bakugo were at opposite ends of each table away from each other." Toshi Said and Dad nodded, picturing it in his head." It also doesn't sound that bad because he didn't include how the two were practically on top of each other in the cafeteria.

"WHAT?" Dad raised his voice a bit compared to normal.

"Toshi, you liar, we were not," I said, glaring at him.

" Oh yeah, because you were on top of each other. I remember him having his arm around your waist and his head on top of yours, and you were just snuggling into him, " Toshi said, moving away from the reach of my short leg reach.

"(Y/n) you just met the boy. Please tell me you are not actually dating him," Dad said, giving me a disappointed look.

" We aren't dating, I just feel comfortable around him," I said, tears swelling in my eyes. I started trembling a bit silently crying.

"You two stop it. Come on, Little Listener, let's get you to bed," Papa said, lifting me off my chair, and I wrapped my legs around him. He walked me over to the stairs and looked back at the other two, I think, glaring at them.

Please Star