Chapter 4

"(Y/N) come see if you can heal Midoriya's Finger," Dad said

"Ok, coming, Dad," I said. Some of the rest of the class just weirdly fell over as they realized I just called Aizawa Dad. Some laughed. Maybe they thought I did it by accident, like sometimes how people call their teachers Mom or Dad. I pulled out Recovery Plush Girl and walked over to the green-haired boy. That's weird. Their last name is Midoriya, and their hair is green.

"Come On Recovery Plush Girl, can you heal him?" I asked the plush, bringing her closer to what I think is a broken finger. She Kissed His finger and it healed a bit. It looked like it was not too bad anymore, or that's what Recovery Plush Girl was trying to get across, at least.

"It will be sore. You might want to go to the real Recovery girl later on just for a check-up to make sure everything is fine," I said quietly and moved Recovery Plush girl back. Then I put her on my shoulder that has Plush Might.

"Ok, everyone gather around. The one who came in last place was Mineta, head up to principal Nezu's office," Dad said as he walked away. Everyone seemed shocked someone was actually already getting expelled, though I was more shocked it was just one person. Dad must have seen something I did not see in my new classmates.

"Hey, can I talk to you a bit about your quirk? Is it just super cool?" Midoriya asked me as he looked over at the plushie on my shoulder.

"Oh um y-yeah sure" I started heading back inside to change with him.

"My name is Midoriya Izuku, by the way," He said, smiling at me. Don't get me wrong, I could tell Midoriya was somewhat of a loser like me, but he seemed to be the bright and happy kind of loser unlike me.

"Aizawa (Y/N)," I said softly. " Um, my quirk is Toymaker. I can control non-living objects that are humanoid. I can control other things but it is a lot harder. I am better at controlling humanoid toys, but I can control animal-shaped toys as well, but I struggle with toys that are based on inanimate objects. My quirk also works better with toys I make." I explained quickly to him.

"Oh wow that's really cool so like your hero plushies they can use quirks right since the plush of recovery girl was able to heal my broken finger but how would that work and if you can not control animal-shaped toys is that because you are not used to thinking about how animal use their body but then again how about people with animal-like quirks. Mumble Aizawa's son mumbles, maybe mumble. .." He kept going on about my quirk and different things.

I just slowly backed off as it seemed he had gone into his own little world. So I quickly changed and went back to class. I hope he snaps out of it soon and changes as well and heads to the classroom. I sat down back in my seat and let down the rest of my plushies that were still on my shoulder. I pulled out my phrog and continued working on him till I was done. I felt a poke on my shoulder. Turning around, it was the bird head guy.

An~

You sit behind Momo, which means Tokoyami is diagonal in front of you about two seats. Hahahaha I'm leaving it here for now.

Please, Star