Chapter 2

Walking down the stairs, I noticed Dad was already sitting down at the dining table. While it looked like Papa just finished making me some fluffy blueberry pancakes. Sitting down. I poured myself some Orange juice while Papa put the food on my plate. Toshi walked down the stairs, taking his seat beside me. I added a few things like fruit, butter, and syrup to my pancake and started to dig in. Toshi fixed his pancake with what he wanted, mainly with just regular butter he wasn't too keen on the sweet stuff.

"You got up pretty early, Y/N?" My Dad questioned as he knew I tried to sleep any chance I got.

"I had a nightmare," I said quietly to him so Papa couldn't hear us over his humming. Dad and Toshi just nodded and gave me a look. Which told me this conversation was not over, and I would have to eventually tell one of them about my nightmare.

Papa set down my cat lunch bag on the table with my lunch in it. Then, putting down Dad's also a cat lunch bag near him and Toshi's lunch bag near him, which also had cats on it. They are all different, though Dads has black cats, mine had orange and Calico's on it, and Toshis had fluffy white and black cats on his. Papa's lunch box had Mics on it very fitting to him.

Soon, Papa joined us at the dining table and started asking if Toshi and I were ready for today. I just nodded my head yes to his questions.

"I guess, thoug, I wish I was in the hero course already." Toshi complained in between bites of his pancakes.

"You will just have to wait till the sports festival. There should be at least a few spots open. I doubt I won't expel anyone this year, Hitoshi. So just do well at the sports festival and the empty spot will be yours." Dad reassures me.

Once breakfast is over, time seems to move faster as we leave for U.A . Before I know it, I'm already at U.A. sitting in my seat in Class 1A. I'm the first one here, though, since Dad and Papa had to go to a meeting, and I was so not walking on my first day.

I sat in my seat sewing a litte phrog together from the patterns. I was happy about my seat in the back and looked out the window as some students had slowly started to arrive. I heard someone open the classroom door. He had spikey blonde hair, red eyes, and a grumpy face. I wonder if his hair was soft it looked kinda soft even if it was sticking out everywhere. I stared at him a bit longer till he glared a bit at me. I just looked down. Maybe he wasn't friendly, and then again, I was staring at him for a minute or two. If it were me, I would be uncomfortable if someone stared at me.

Soon after, a few others came in one with brown hair and pink cheeks, another with half red hair and half white hair. We had a few mutation quirks in the classroom as well. One had engines for legs and a pink-skinned girl and then one with a bird head. I got back to my phrog, though, as I wanted to finish it before class. I just need to add the stuffing and eyes as well as a cute stitched mouth.

Eventually, my Dad crawled in?? Wormed in??? I put my phrog up as well as getting my keychains out so I could just take them to change. I had grabbed All Might, Recovery Girl, Midnight, and Hawkeye for today a well-rounded group.

"Go somewhere else if you want to make friends. This is the hero course. It took ten seconds before you were quiet. Time is limited." Dad said, climbing out of his sleeping

" I'm your homeroom teacher, Aizawa Shouta. Nice to meet you." Dad said as everyone except three are surprised or they just did not really show it on their faces.

"It's kind of sudden, but put this on and go out onto the field," Dad instructed, holding the gym clothes up.

Everyone stood up and waited. I was near the Peppermint haired guy in the back. Eventually, it was my turn to get our gym clothes, and I looked at Dad and gave him a small smile. After that, I went to the locker room with everyone else.