More from POVSandFangirling

Distressed

When Talia Romanoff, missing - presumed dead since 2009, shows up bleeding and beaten in the back yard of the Avengers Compound no one knows who to trust. She's a ghost, a memory from Natasha's past that pains her to think about, and yet here she is.

Tensions fly and sparks are fanned into flames as she tries to prove herself to a team of distrusting heroes but as her past comes knocking, will Talia lose herself forever? Or will Steve Rogers be the key to finding who she was meant to be?

Follow Steve & Talia in Distressed - A complete tale of betrayal and romance...

*****Do You Trust Me?

*****
Do You Trust Me?

When the snap happened, Ava Hall was living the life she had always known she would live: a Sergeant called to serve, a loving sister, an attentive daughter. Ava knew her place. But when she reappears five years later, and the abandoned village she was searching is now an enemy stronghold, Ava is thrust into a life she never thought she'd know.

In a world of weapons and money and parties that never end, can Ava find her way? Or will she be pulled further into the darkness now that those she loves the most are dead and gone?

*

Bucky Barnes was happy before the snap. He was safe before the snap. He didn't make choices that got him arrested and had him fighting with his partner before the snap. But Bucky Barnes didn't know Ava Hall before the snap.

Follow Bucky as he discovers there's more to life than he ever imagined in Do You Trust Me? a sequel to Distressed.