I took a seat on a far bench, waiting for him to start, but then realized that nobody was showing up. Not even Adrien?

Had I gotten his schedule wrong?

My palms were starting to get sticky with worried sweat as I reached for my back pocket in an attempt to grab my cellphone.

I pressed on my notes and began scrolling throughout the calendar I had copied a while back. I stopped at the date November 29th and checked the time his ad was being held.

Which was at 11:35 am like I had expected.

Why wasn't he here?

I shook the negative thoughts out of my head and rose from my warm spot on the bench and began walking in the opposite direction of the park.

I decided that I would go and see a quick movie, so I wouldn't be stuck with my thoughts in the quiet, but with my thoughts and a movie.

When I walked into the theater, I quickly payed for a ticket to watch a comedy and hurried into the movie without so much as a bucket of popcorn.

About forty minutes in, I found myself actually watching the movie, without any thoughts of Adrien swarming around in my head. It was nearing the end of it and I found myself upset, not wanting it to end. 

"It's an interesting movie isn't it? It's one of my favorites." I almost jumped out of my seat at the sound of the deep voice drawling beside me.

I had no idea how I had no clue he was sitting directly beside me, sipping on a the drink in his hand.

He was dressed in some type of boot-cut jeans and what looked like a dark blue shirt tucked into the pants. His hair was brunette, dark, and he continuously stared up at the screen, laughing too loudly in between the scenes. 

"Yeah..." I finally said, pulling my eyebrows together in confusion. He chuckled softly and offered his drink, holding it out in front of me.

"Wanna sip?" He asked casually, shaking around the icy drink.

"No, thank you." I said sweetly. The man shrugged and took a sip for himself.

"You must be upset..." He told me immediately after swallowing his drink.

I was surprised by his sudden assumption. I wasn't upset, right? I wouldn't know anymore.

I blinked rapidly and my eyebrows were pulling together in confusion again. I turned my head to face him and took a deep breath. "You don't know anything about me."

"I know a lot about you." He said and I found myself staying to worry, leaning away from the man.

I let out an annoyed groan. "Okay, so you're interrupting this movie to talk complete nonsense? Thank you a lot."

He began to laugh to himself, "It's a boy, ain't it? Is that why you're upset?" he asked.

I let out a defeated sigh and shrugged. "I guess..."

"Yeah," He thought for a quick moment. "You need to go ahead and try talking to him." He said, stuffing a fistful of popcorn into his mouth.

"He doesn't even know me." I sighed, and began to wonder why I'm talking to a complete and total stranger.

"You'd be surprised, go find him." He said and looked over toward me, locking our eyes. "There ain't no time like the present."

"Well, the movie isn't over." I said nervously.

"Marinette." I raised my eyebrows in shock and opened my mouth to object until I was cut off.

"Yes, I know your name. But, you need to go find Adrien before he makes anymore bad decisions and gets into serious trouble."

I hopped up out of my seat and more or less ran out of the theater, not sure if I was running away out of fear or because of what he had said about Adrien.

The air outside had gotten colder than it was when I had walked inside the first time. I had no idea where Adrien could be, being that he was avoiding his schedule.

I didn't even know why I was even considering that what this guy had said been true. Should I listen to him? He knew my name... maybe he knew what I didn't about Adrien.

I could only think of one thing to do and that was to at least entertain that what this guy had said been true. I needed a plan to find Adrien.

I needed to... I needed to go to the bowling alley and third wheel until I could sneak into Nino's phone and find his location. This could work.

First I had to get the two at the bowling alley since I had lied to my father. I wasn't proud of that.