"Where to?" I ask with a frown.

"Our bedroom." he answers simply and then he turns around and leaves the room. Reluctantly I follow him, he leads me to the end of the hall, where there is a second bedroom, his daughter's perhaps. "This is where we will be sleeping tonight." Julius declares opening his arms to show me to the room "Sure beats the forest floor, uh?"

"It sure does." I can't help but agree. Strangely it's been happening with more occurrence than I would have preferred.

"I'm going to ask Walter about that extra flannel shirt. You should take the chance and take a shower, no offense, but you kind of stink." he says jokily

"So do you." I accuse. Not taking much offense in it. After spending days walking and sleeping in the woods, I will gladly accept a chance to clean all the dirt and leaves away. A hot shower is actually much appreciated.

"That I do." he says with a cheeky smile "Perhaps you would like the share the shower? We could rub each other's backs, save some hot water...perhaps even release some stress while in there, uh?" he suggests raising his eyebrows in inquiry.

"Is sex the only thing you think about?" I ask exasperated at the constant propositions. Even if they are starting to have more appeal than ever before.

"No. You occupy the other half of my thoughts, the two of those together just seem to complement each other beautifully." he responds. Can't he ever be serious for once in his entire life? "Not interested?"

"I'll have sex with you when pigs learn to fly, so no, not interested." I reply hoping to end this conversation.

"Your loss." he says backing away "But you'll cave in someday. Don't worry, I can be very patient when I want to be."

The nerve of this guy.

"There are some clean towels inside, feel free to use them." he says and then he leaves the bedroom, closing the door behind him.

I close the door to the bathroom and lock it, not trusting Julius not to come in while I'm showering. I let out a moan as the hot water hits my body. I take a minute just standing there, absorbing all the heat that it provided me. The tensing on my muscles finally starting to ease. I rinse my hair twice, and scrub my body twice, so I could get all the dirt out. As I clean my body, there was a knock at the door.

"Hayley?" I hear Julius calling out

"What?" I ask annoyed at being interrupted while I was finally relaxing.

"I have the flannel you wanted with me. I'll leave it at the door, unless you prefer that I give it to you personally?" he suggests and I could just see the suggestive smirk taking over his face.

"The door is locked!" I yell staring at said door, imagining him leaning on it on the other side.

"Never stopped a werewolf before, darling." he answers

"Just leave it at the door!" I yell out exasperated.

"Sure thing, darling." he says and then I don't hear him anymore so he must have left.

No longer feeling relaxed, I shut down the water and clean myself with the towel Annie had left here to use. I rinse my hair so it doesn't drip and then I wrap the towel around my body. That mutt better not try anything. Making sure the towel is well secured and it's not going to drop, I carefully release the lock on the door and open it just wide enough for me to see the flannel and take it, closing the door quickly behind me. I hear him chuckle in the bedroom but I really couldn't care less. I put on the shirt and I am glad to see that is big enough to cover all the essentials bits. I roll over the sleeves so they are not in the way, and then examine myself in the mirror. Yes, this will do for now.