𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐁𝐈𝐑𝐃𝐒 - 𝐂𝐈𝐍𝐃𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍

CINDYXMALE!READER(in this, you die, not cindy)

CINDYXMALE!READER
(in this, you die, not cindy)

TWO BIRDS ON A WIRE...

Y/n and Cindy have been in an inseparable relationship since they were 15 years old. It was healthy, amazing and beautiful at the same time. Ziggy even loved their chemistry! She always said they were 'love birds' Their relationship soon went away...after camp nightwing

Y/n, Ziggy and Cindy were digging by the hanging tree, 4 killers behind them slowly catching up. Y/n and Cindy locked eyes. Both filled with fear but Y/n's had a slight bit of confidence in them.

ONE TRIES TO FLY AWAY

As the Killers inched closer, Cindy lost it, not wanting either her sister or boyfriend get injured. "WHAT DO YOU WANT SARAH FIER?!" She leaned down and picked up Sarah's lost hand. "YOU WANT THIS? YOU CAN HAVE IT! JUST LET THEM LIVE" she yelled out in agony. Y/n stepped in front of the sisters and took a deep breath.

"When i say go...you both run, don't worry about me- i'll be fine, just don't stop running" he explained, Cindy was about to question him but was soon cut off- "GO!" He yelled. Ziggy and Cindy ran thinking Y/n would too...but he didn't. Instead, he was smacking the masked killer with a shovel...but not long after, Y/n was slashed in the chest.

"Y/NNN!!!" Cindy yelled in fear watching as her boyfriend was being brutally murdered. "Cindy, we have to go!" Ziggy said. She didn't know Y/n was being killed she only thought Cindy was worried about his safety. The two ran off...away from the killers...away from Y/n.

AND THE OTHER...

20 minutes later, Cindy ran back to find her boyfriend...dead, lifeless and pale. Blood soaking not only his body, but the grass too. Weapons were left around his body, the bloody axe set beside his head. Cindy let out a scream and cry, falling to her knees on the floor. Ziggy ran over and immediately
noticed Y/n's body laying on the floor.

Her sister was sobbing over onto Y/n's chest, her shoulders shaking with each cry. Ziggy couldn't get any words out...the redhead stood there silently but tears still ran down her face. "Im so sorry Cindy...we could've saved him if I didn't drag you away" she cried, wiping her face. Cindy stood and pulled Ziggy into a hug. The two girls stood in silence...until some people took Y/n's body away.

They placed him on a bed, checked him over. His pulse was no longer there and the axe had dug so far into his chest that it hit his heart, there was no way to bring him back. A bloody sheet was placed over his body and face, indicating the fact he was gone. Cindy stood there, looking at him.

WATCHES HIM CLOSE FROM THAT WIRE

"Im so sorry Y/n...i wish I could've saved you, i love you so much- dead or alive. The past few years together has been absolutely amazing, i will always miss and love you my darling" she whispered, sobs escaping her lips with each word.

Cindy kept that promise. She never moved on from Y/n, she kept a picture of them on their first date in her living room. Her and Ziggy hardly went outside anymore, but they occasionally visited each other, talking about fun memories from each person who died at camp nightwing..but mostly Y/n