𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑 - 𝐒𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐇 𝐅.

SARAHXGENDERNUETRAL!READER3RD PERSON POV:Sarah and Y/n were madly in love with each other

3RD PERSON POV:
Sarah and Y/n were madly in love with each other. But..Y/n's mother hated Sarah for some unknown reason. Well actually- there was one reason. Apparently Sarah was a terrible influence on them, which was terribly stupid.

Sarah Fier made Y/n L/n an extremely happy person. She always made them laugh, made them cry happy tears...made their life 10x better than it already was. Every time Y/n met up with Abigail, Constance, Lizzie or Isaac after being with Sarah, they were in an amazing mood. Nothing could change it.

Their friends loved this though. They loved seeing Y/n's smile when they were with Sarah. Sarah was also happy with Y/n. She smiled more, laughed more...it was amazing. Even if Y/n's mother didn't support their friendship (also secret relationship but she doesn't know) their friends supported it, Sarah's father supported it..

And no matter what happened, Sarah Fier promised Y/n L/n that she'd love them no matter what. Even if any of them was hanged or burned for it....even if one of them was to be hanged or burned, Sarah always told Y/n she would sacrifice herself which Y/n was always upset about but no matter what they said or did, Sarah always turned them down and insisted.

So the day Sarah Fier was hanged in front of the love of her life...Y/n's heart broke but they knew..they knew Sarah would love them no matter what. No matter if shes dead...Y/n will always be with her- and that was a promise she made before she died...

A/n: sorry guys- i'll start making longer ones PAHAHA<3