𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐓𝐎𝐑 - 𝐀𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐄

(IN THIS STORY- CINDY & ALICE SURVIVED) ALSO READER IS MALE/FEMALE/NON-BINARY, YOU CHOOSE<3

ALSO READER IS MALE/FEMALE/NON-BINARY, YOU CHOOSE<3

Brown guilty eyes and little white lies
Yeah, I played dumb but I always knew
That you'd talk to her, maybe did even worse
I kept quiet so I could keep you

Alice and I have been dating for a long time, even before camp nightwing. When her and Cindy fell out, i was there for her throughout all of it and I'm glad to know i cheered her up! But the other night...Alice was getting flirty and really close with Cindy. The Berman sister even blushed whenever it happened. I kept quiet and didn't say anything about it, I cant lose Alice right now!

And ain't it funny
How you ran to her
The second that we called it quits?

Of course, it got too much. After Camp, Alice blew off every single one of our dates just to hang out with Cindy! I had no hate towards Cindy, she didn't know what was happening...it was just Alice. I finally had the courage to break up with her. It wasn't easy...

FLASHBACK
"Im breaking up with you..." I blurted out, Alice immediately turned to me with a face of confusion. "Wha-why?!" She asked more in anger than sadness. "because you pay more attention to Cindy than you do to me" I admitted. Alice scoffed and shook her head. "You're just jealous" she spat. "Fine. I guess its over then, cya!" She strolled out the room as i stood there, tears falling down my cheeks.
END OF FLASHBACK

After we broke up, 2 weeks later, Cindy announced that her and Alice were officially a couple and it broke my heart. I still loved Alice- heck- she hadn't left my mind since the break up. But leaving her was a great choice...otherwise I would've hurt myself even more knowing she fell out of love.

And ain't it funny
How you said you were friends?
Now it sure as hell don't look like it

After camp, I remember how many countless times Alice would kiss me on the lips and say; "Don't worry, Cindy and i are just friends and it'll stay like that because i love you" obviously, the lie slipped right off her tongue at ease, she didn't love me and her and Cindy were NOT 'just friends' but after she reassured me, i still didn't bring it up again because I wanted to see how long it would lasts.

You betrayed me
And I know that you'll never feel sorry
For the way I hurt, yeah
You'd talk to her
When we were together
Loved you at your worst
But that didn't matter

I felt betrayed after my best friend, Ziggy, had told me her sister and my ex had gotten together. I felt so betrayed, my hear felt like it was stabbed and ripped out. Ziggy knew the pain, she pulled me into a comforting hug. Even though i had my best friend with me, i still couldn't stop thinking of Alice.

The times she swore that her and Cindy were best friends, the times she ignored me just to speak to the brunette girl. I loved Alice at her rough days, every other day too, and this is what i get in return?! Unbelievable.

It took you two weeks
To go off and date her
Guess you didn't cheat
But you're still a traitor

It still shocks me to this day that it only took Alice 2 weeks to get over me and go to Cindy- i mean its better than cheating right? It felt like she was cheating but she wasn't- even though she fell out of love, she was still partly loyal. But i still classed Alice as the traitor who betrayed me, so does Ziggy and my brother Gary.

Now you bring her around
Just to shut me down
Show her off like she's a new trophy

Now, everytime I'm in a room with Alice and Cindy, along with anyone else. Those two would be making out on a chair and Alice would do it in the place where everyone would be- for attention, Ziggy thought it was to make me jealous.

FLASHBACK
"Guys, can you stop?" Ziggy asked in irritation, i looked at her before i made eye contact with my ex- who just smirked.

"What, can't i make out with my hot girlfriend?" When she said that, her eyes didn't move from mine, and she started making out with Cindy again. Tears sprang to my eyes but I blinked them away before walking off to talk too Joan and Gary, Ziggy following behind, flipping off Alice and Ziggy.
FLASHBACK END

And I know if you were true
There's no damn way that you
Could fall in love with somebody that quickly

It wasn't hard to figure out that Alice had been liking Cindy for a LONG time, otherwise who would make out to the extreme level after 1 week of dating? Probably some dumb teenagers...but they weren't some dumb teenagers! So I knew that everytime Alice promised that she only saw Cindy as i friend, it was all a lie. A stupid dumb lie that i fell for at least 2 times before I stopped believing anything that escaped her dirty mouth!

Ain't it funny
All the twisted games
All the questions you used to avoid?

And now that i think about it, Alice did avoid almost every question i asked about her and Cindy's relationship, unless i needed reassurance.

FLASHBACK (yes- another one)
"Hey Alice, do you like Cindy or something?" My girlfriend looked up at me, before looking away mumbling something. "Uhh- wanna go get some coffee or something?" She asked before rushing out the room. It was suspicious, so I didn't react. That was until the second time.

"You're spending an awful lot of time with Cindy lately, Babe" I pointed out and she let out a nervous laugh. "Ha- funny one!" She replied simply before heading to bed. I was starting to realise how much she didn't want me...
FLASHBACK END

Ain't it funny?
Remember I brought her up
And you told me I was paranoid

And it pissed me the fuck off when she constantly told me i was being dramatic or paranoid, well, take that Alice- i knew that you fell out of love with me as soon as you started talking to Cindy again at camp. Looks like I wasn't so paranoid!

You betrayed me
And I know that you'll never feel sorry
For the way I hurt, yeah
You'd talk to her
When we were together
Loved you at your worst
But that didn't matter
It took you two weeks
To go off and date her
Guess you didn't cheat
But you're still a traitor

Shes not only a traitor. Shes a liar. She lied for weeks- heck even months. She hurt me, she made me miserable, she ignored me, she made me look stupid and useless. She never loved me after seeing Cindy again, i was like a dog that followed her around. The betrayal was like a stab in the heart or a smack on the face. I hate her. I hate her!

God, I wish that you had thought this through
Before I went and fell in love with you
(Ah-ah-ah)
When she's sleeping in the bed we made
Don't you dare forget about the way...

I fell deeply in love with Alice, so deep that even after our break up i still managed to be stuck with her in my heart. I wish she had thought this through...i wish Alice still loved me. I wish it was me who comforts her, makes her smile and cuddles her to sleep. But unfortunately...

Cindy Berman took that all away,
Was it her fault? No..it was Alice's...