Chapter 4-Clarity

Jason

I walked inside and down the stairs. I had my eyes closed walking up to the girl. Please let this be her he thought. He opened his eyes and sure enough he saw a scared ken starring at him.

"God." He said crouching down to her. She wrapped her hands around his neck.

"Thank you thank you thank you." He said. "I missed you so much ken so fucking much...you good? You straight? Come on let's get you out of here."

After they left the basement he pulled her into the closes room by the basement and he began to really talk to her.

Yeah he had just found his long lost sister but he had to let this out now.

"ELIJAH FUCKING KING...... What the hell you doing with that nigga. He is no good. " Jason said.

"Jay it's not even like that I promise he was good to me. He wouldn't harm me." Kennedy said lowering her head. "At least I don't think he would. " Kennedy said in a sad voice.

"Yo stop fucking with him man he is no good and when I find him I'm killing his ass and that's on my life. Kennedy stay away from Elijah King." Jason said in more of a demanding tone.

"But Jay he wouldn't-" Kennedy tried pleading. Jason shot her a look. He loved his sister to death but he wasn't going to risk his sister life. He'd be damned if that happen. He pulled his sister close to him.

"Kennedy I love you and ian trying to lose you again sis. I only want the best for you." Jason said.

"Can you just listen to me tho Jay. If Eli wanted to harm me don't you think he would have done it by now. By the way you talking it seems like you guys have had beef for a while. Don't you think if he knew I was your sister he would have killed me? " Kennedy said. Jason thought to him self she was right.

"Yea whatever but let's go." Jason said.

"Where are we going? " Kennedy said. "Up stairs to my room ken. You wanna stay down here?" Jason said. Kennedy hurried to her feet and grabbed Jason arm. " Ian think so." Jason said with a smirk on his face. Jason and Kennedy got back on the 2nd floor of the house.

The men were surprised to see Jason with the girl that should have been dead by now. They all wondered why he held her hand and why she was clinging to him for dear life.

"You ain't killed that bitch yet? Oh you must wanna fuck her first. She is bad den a bitch. You gone share." One of Jason's guys said laughing.

POW!!!

"Does anybody else got some smart shit to say about what I do?".Jason said. Nobody spoke up.

"IF I SPEAK, I WANT A RESPONSE!" Jason yelled.

"Nah. Nah. Nah." Said the room.

"Let me let y'all in on something. This girl that's behind me clinging to my arm is my sister. I haven't seen her in five fucking years and I be damned if I lose her again. You protect her just like you protect me is that understood? " Jason said.

"Yes boss. " Said the room.

Jason took Kennedy into his room and let her take a bath. He also gave her some of his clothes to wear just until he took her shopping tomorrow. And hour later Jason walked in to see Kennedy laying in his bed asleep. He couldn't believe he had his sister back in his arms.

She was so beautiful. He admired her. It made him angry just thinking of someone putting his baby sister in harms way. He sat back beside her and pulled his snap back down over his eyes.

Kennedy felt someone get in the bed with her. She knew it could only be her brother. She turned around and hugged Jason's torso. Jason raised his his hat up and saw his sister falling by back to sleep on his chest. He pulled her in closer and they both fell asleep.

*****

Eli was highly pissed off. "HOW THE FUCK DO NUN OF YOU NIGGAS KNOW WHO THE FUCK THEY WERE??!!! THEY COMING UP IN MY HOUSE IN MY FUCKING SPACE AND GONE BEAT ME AND THINK THEY GONE GET AWAY WITH. NAH. I WANT BLOOD. FIND THEM NIGGAS. I WANT TO KNOW WHERE THEY LAY THEY HEAD AND WHERE THEY FAMILY STAY. " Eli said.

"Yo E you gotta calm down man. AINT NUN of them NIGGAS here to see you letting this shit out so it's worthless." Roc said. Eli shot him a look like shut the fuck up. Roc nodded his head. "I'm about to bounce. I'm gonna leave some men out there for you. " Roc said.

"Nah "I'm going back into town." Eli said.

"Aite. Hit me up if you need me. " Roc said.

15 minutes later Eli was pulling out of his mansion. All he could think about was Kennedy the whole drive back to town. He wanted to get to know her. That mean attitude she gave off; he liked it. He only had so long to get her back before it was too late. He thought to himself.

"Who the fuck is tee? " He remembered hearing one of the guys say that name. He hit Roc up.

RING RING RING

"Yo who the fuck is tee. I remembered one of them NIGGAS saying that name." Eli said.

"Tee tee tee." Roc thought. "Oh I think that's one of Jason boys. You know that fool Jason. Jason Wright. " Roc said.

Eli thought to himself. "Where have I heard the last name Wright before? " Then it hit him. Kennedy Wright.

"Damn!!! " Eli said. " I think Kennedy is related to Jason. Just tell the guys to hold off on looking for her until I figure this shit out. " Eli said.

"Aite." Roc hung up.

"FUCK!! " Eli said hitting the stirring wheel. He had to figure out how to get Kennedy back. He knew if he was correct and kennedy was one of Jason's people then it would be war over her.