Chapter 3-Big steps

Kennedy woke up to her very spacious bed. Almost forgetting where she was. She got up and went to the restroom that was adjoining to her room. She found a tooth brush and tooth paste under the cabinet and brushed her teeth. She fixed her hair into a messy bun to were it was descent enough for her.

She walked out the room. She could smell breakfast in the air and guessed that it was Eli. She walked around the corner to see Eli over the stove scrambling eggs. He had no shirt on only basketball shorts and socks. Eli turned around and saw Kennedy. He thought to himself. Damn. She's even beautiful when she wakes up.

"Good morning. " Kennedy said.

"Oh. Um good morning." Eli said.

"I was going to go out to get breakfast but I decided to cook since I had a guess with me. " Eli said.

"That was nice of you. You didn't have to do that. " Kennedy said smiling.

"Yea I know but I just thought a beautiful lady like you should be treated special." Eli said.

"Well thank you Mr. King." Kennedy said.

"No problem. "Eli said.

Eli then sat two plates on the bar table. Eli whipped up eggs bacon grits and crescent rolls. Kennedy was pleased. As they sat and talked Eli noticed kennedy kept looking over at the TV.

Eli looked back. "We could go over and sit in the living room if you want. " Eli said.

"Oh no. I was just-" Kennedy got cut off.

"Come on. " Eli said with a smirk and grabbing their plates. After they finished there food. They sat quietly watching the a movie.

"I should get going I know Bria is looking for me. " Kennedy said standing up. Eli couldn't help but to admire Kennedy's beauty. Kennedy walked around the table almost tripping over a pillow. Eli catches her from behind.

"You good. " Eli said.

"Ha. Yea I'm fine." Kennedy said. She liked how he always caught her. She knew she could be really clumsy. Kennedy didn't know what came over her but she kissed him.

"What you doing kennedy. " Eli said.

"I'm sorry. "Kennedy said with her head down. Eli grabbed her by her waist sitting back on the couch pulling her in. Kennedy moved closer until her chest was touching his.

"What are we doing?" Kennedy asked.

He tightened his grip around her small frame. He kissed her. Kennedy wrapped her arms around his neck. Both Eli and Kennedy were kissing passionately. What are they doing? That's what they both were saying. She wanted to get to know him first and he wanted the same but everything doesn't always happen in steps.

They were interrupted by knocking at elijahs door. That took him by surprise because this was a hidden house that only roc knew about.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Eli stopped and looked at kennedy. The knock grew louder and harder.

((KNOCK)) ((KNOCK)) ((KNOCK))

Eli knew that kind of knock. It was the sound of someone banging a gun on the door. Eli thought to himself.

"What the fuck??!! "

Nobody knew where this house was. If they did that would mean they had been following him because only Roc knew where this house was. He quickly got up and told her to run as far to the back of the house as she could and hide.

"What?? Why?? Who is that. " Kennedy said scared and curious.

Eli shot her a look. Kennedy ran to the back of the house. Eli went to a near by table and opened the drawer. He pull out a 9. He took the safety off and aimed it at the door. He wondered how the hell they even got in the gate. It was a steel 20ft gate.