𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖲𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇

'Please don't die, y/n.' Shiori thought, extremely worried as she sat in Inosuke's room while the duo waited for Tanjiro, 'Please, please, please don't die.'

"Souchiro still isn't here!" Inosuke shouted, "Forget this, I'm making my move! The longer we have to wait, the longer we make mp/n wait!"

"Yeah! Let's go, Boar Boy!" Shiori exclaimed, cheering as he literally jumped up and broke the ceiling with his head. Ouch.

The Shino-Beast Buff Mice, Uzui's little helpers, arrived with Inosuke's dual demon destroying swords.

In no time, he was back in his Boar mask with his blades ready to slice up some demons.

"You! Cat! Let's go!" Inosuke snapped and Shiori nodded, hopping onto his shoulder.

"Let's go and find that ♀️🐶  🍑 demon!" Shiori declared, eyes bright with determination.

Meanwhile...

Yeah, y/n was just chilling.

Still fully conscious, just held in place by the annoying 🍑 sashes that came from the demon.

Warabihime- no, Daki was the demon's name. And rather than killing y/n the previous night...

"Become a Demon."

Y/n's fierce expression didn't change, "No."

Y/n and Daki stood in the young demon slayer's ruined room, the result of their brief yet intense fight.

Y/n found it difficult to move in her kimono but was able to avoid receiving any injuries while the cuts on the demon before her had already closed up.

"Why not? This is the opportunity of a life time." the dark haired demon hummed with a smirk, "Personally, I don't see what that man sees in you but orders are orders."

Y/n raised a brow, "That man...?"

Ah, wait, Muzan.

He wanted her to become a Demon?

Nah, that was a big no-no.

'I said I'd beat Ko-san as a human. This won't do.' y/n thought with a small frown, 'EUGHH, WHERE'S MY MASK!? I CAN'T STAND HAVING THIS WOMAN LOOKING AT MY FACE!!!'

"To be honest, I'd much rather just kill you and eat you." Daki continued, "You're a cute one."

"You're not my type." y/n stated.

One moment she was at the edge of the room, the next she was right up on Daki.

'Fast...!' the Upper Moon thought in alarm as y/n's blade was thrusted into the spot where her eye had been before.

"Fine then, maybe I'll just have to rough you up a little!" Daki sneered.

Y/n didn't reply. Rude 🍑...

Daki had probably gotten a good look at her face by now, and the combat had jacked up the fake scarring. She needed to kill her.

Y/n heaved a sigh, shifting uncomfortably as she glared at the sashes which kept her hung upside down in this weird cavern.

Around her were women and girls all trapped in the sashes. Below? What was left of the unfortunate.

E/c eyes looked up to where a blade was held in the air by some sashes. Just out of reach, what a pain.

Y/n had managed to wiggle one of her arms free. If she could swing around enough, she could grab her blade and cut herself free.

The h/c haired girl inhaled deeply then exhaled, beginning to sway back and forth.

She was going to get that sword.

She was going to get free.

And once she did-

'-I'll kill that piece of shit.' y/n thought, eyes fixated on her blade, 'I'll rip her to goddamn pieces for what she's done.'

Ahem, above the cavern where y/n was swinging around, Inosuke had found a way in.

A hole beneath the floor.

But, one problem.

"Inosuke, buddy, you're not gonna fit." Shiori pointed out, "I could crawl through."

"Of course I can fit!" Inosuke snapped, "Behold the power of Lord Inosuke!!!"

Shiori watched in amazement, onlooker watched in horror, as Inosuke proceeded to dislocate his joints.

"Oh hell yeah!" Shiori exclaimed then dove into the hole, "LET'S GOOOOOOO!!!!"

Inosuke wiggled on after her but fell the rest of the way down the tunnel.

And as he was falling...

"Inosuke! Shiori!"

Inosuke landed and looked up to find y/n hanging upside down, one arm pinned to her sides by the sash.

She was still swaying, inches away from her blade now and almost ready to grab it.

"Mp/n!" Inosuke shouted back up at her, "I found you! Did you seriously let yourself get caught?"

Y/n shook her head, "Well, yeah, but free Zenitsu! He should be down there! Somewhere..."

"Right!" Shiori chimed.

Inosuke observed the sashes and scowled at the sight of Zenitsu in a piece of the cloth, just sleeping.

"And what do you think you're doing?"

Y/n, Inosuke and Shiori all looked around as a voice echoed within the cavern.

"Peeking around someone's belongings." the voice sneered, "Dirty, so dirty. Filthy. Stinky maggots."

Shiori let out a shriek at the sight of a sash which had grown two eyes and some lips, "EW, WHAT THE 🚚!!!"

Y/n could only watch helplessly as Inosuke fought with the demon sash while cutting some of the girls free.

He was gradually making his way up to y/n but not quick enough for her. She gritted her teeth and began swaying again, getting closer and closer to her blade until...

'Got it!' y/n thought as she bit down on the hilt, dragging it closer before grabbing it.

She cut herself free and adjusted her hold on her blade as she began to fall towards the ground below.

Wind Breathing, First Form

As she fell to the ground, she cut up the sashes around her. She was careful not to cut up any of the girls and planned out her movements carefully during her descent.

She landed lightly beside Inosuke as the sashes fluttered to the ground around them, e/c eyes blazing with fury.

Dust Whirlwind Cutter

"Kill that ♀️🐶!!!" Shiori exclaimed.

"Damn cat! Shut up!" the sash said sharply, attempting to kill the cat only for y/n to slice the incoming sash into bits.

There was a menacing expression on her face, "You went after my damn cat. I'll kill you for that, you bastard."

Inosuke looked at y/n warily, 'Wtf...'

Patience doesn't last forever y'know.

____________________

- y/n doesn't like it when demons see her face, it makes her uncomfy