𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖮𝗇𝖾

(Wattpad is goofy asf)

(I was deleting smthn and it deleted the wrong 🚚ing chapter like wth. So, anyways, this is chapter one now)

The Demon Slayer Corps was weirdo central.

The strongest slayers in the organization consisted of two major extroverts with wild hair colors, a flamboyant shinobi, a man with a snake, a recluse and a dude covered head to toe in scars.

The other three were normal and nice enough.

Still, throughout her two years in the Demon Slayer Corps, y/n just kept meeting really strange people.

She'd only been looking for a spot to rest after a mentally draining mission, and intended to investigate a disappearance nearby, but found a person with a boar head beating the crap out of some demon slayer who was protecting a box.

Well, only one of them was a weirdo.

Who the hell ran around with a boar head and nothing covering their upper body, eh? That's weird.

'Wait a minute... no, but he has his chest out all the time. Does that count?' y/n wondered, her mind drifting back to a certain white haired weirdo, 'Does it? I think it does? I'm not very sure.'

The blond one with short choppy hair was a little more normal, she supposed. Nothing odd about him at first glance.

She focused on the strange box the blond had practically wrapped himself around as the boar dude kicked him, 'I wonder if there's food in there. Maybe that's why they're fighting?'

As she neared, she sensed a demon inside the box instead. Well, that made the situation a bit less strange.

Y/n tried to think of a solution before she realized she was holding two boxes of food. Maybe she could offer them some?

"...hey...." y/n whispered, her voice refusing to get any louder than that.

The Boar person continued beating up the blond boy, paying y/n no mind. Ah... that was a little annoying.

"Hrm... hey." y/n spoke a little louder.

No reaction.

She stood there for a moment, trying to think of a solution before deciding.

She grabbed the strange boar person by the arm and spoke firmly, "Please stop hurting him. Demon Slayers are forbidden from hurting another."

"HAH??? ARE YOU TELLING ME WHAT TO DO!?" the boar person demanded and y/n jumped, flinching away.

'Loud...!' she thought in alarm, instinctively punching the strange person in the face, 'Wait, no...! I meant to back up-'

Initially, the masked demon slayer believed that the boar person would be fine only to realize that they definitely weren't.

Falling to the ground—

"C-Crap, are you alive!?" y/n wheezed, "I'm sorry, I really didn't mean to-"

That's not something you say to someone you just punched in the face. Especially if you knocked them out.

"YOU SAVED ME!" the blond shouted, looking in y/n's direction and causing her to cringe, "I-AAAAAA, IT'S A DEMON!!"

'He really took a beating...' y/n thought then realized he'd just called her a demon, "W-Wait, hold on, I'm not a demon! Please stop screaming-"

"IN THE SUNLIGHT, A DEMON THAT CAN WITHSTAND THE SUN!" the boy shrieked as y/n frantically tried to search for a solution, "WE'RE ALL DOOMED!!!"