𝖢𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝖳𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗒-𝖳𝗁𝗋𝖾𝖾

"Is she gonna be okay!?"

"She should be, it was just a cut-"

Y/n was drifting in and out of consciousness, feeling very unwell.

Blood on its own bothered y/n. A lot.

She could see enough to fight demons, yeah, but it was different when it was her own blood.

Her reactions to the sight of her own blood were never good. She'd pass out for hours and if she didn't, her reaction was so violent and erratic that Sanemi once had to wrap her up and toss her into a closet until she chilled out.

On missions, y/n could handle it just enough to do what she had to do if she did happen to bleed.

So this was definitely a sign something was wrong.

Y/n had recovered from the shock of seeing her injury a long while ago. Yet her face felt extremely warm and her body felt heavy. Moving was a challenge.

It was a while of y/n being in this feverish state but she eventually concluded that something was on those thorns.

She was conscious at the moment, listening to everyone around her.

"She's deadweight at this point, let's just leave her here!" The Pest snapped.

"No, we can't leave her!" Chisuke protested, "She'll get better soon, won't she?"

"I don't know, Chisuke-kun..." Death Fodder murmured, "She's been like this for a day."

Like this being incapable of moving.

"We should leave her behind!" Azami said, panic lacing her voice, "That or just putting her out of her misery!"

"The hell!?" Death Fodder demanded.

"What? Why!?" Chisuke cried.

"Last time someone got scratched by one of the plants here, they went 🚚ing insane!" Azami snapped, "If she doesn't die, she'll surely get right back up and kill us!"

"Wait, don't kill y/n-chan!" Chisuke interjected, "She'll get better! I mean, she's a Tsuguko after all...!"

There was arguing amongst the others as y/n felt someone place a wet cloth on her forehead.

"Lay a hand on y/n and I'll claw your eyes out!" Shiori snapped from where she'd was sitting on y/n's stomach.

"Shut up, you damn cat, you don't get a say in this!" The Pest shouted at Shiori.

"YES TF I DO!!!" Shiori snapped.

"Let's do a majority vote." Death Fodder suggested, "Iori, Kurosawa and I are for leaving y/n behind or killing her. I... I'd rather not let her suffer for long. Chisuke-kun and Shiori are for bringing her along and taking care of her."

"I get two votes!" Shiori snapped.

There was a pause.

"Kaigaku-san, it's up to you." Azami said.

There was silence and y/n felt someone remove the cloth from her forehead.

There was the sound of water before the cloth was placed right back on her forehead.

"We're not killing her." Kaigaku said flatly, "Give her another day. If she isn't awake by then, we can just leave her here."

"Oh come on!" The Pest snapped.

"Alright..." Death Fodder agreed.

Relieved, y/n allowed herself to drift off back into unconsciousness, 'I just need to rest a little longer... I'll be aright.'