"Yeah, you're right." He says with a yawn, the long day mixed with the fact his pain killers were making him sleepy.

"I'll head off, just let me know what time tomorrow and i will come get you and then we can head to the viewings then the hospital, ok?." Carla states

"That would be great, first viewing is at 10 and is on the other side of town, so I'd say being here for 9ish gives us time to get there."

"That's fine, I'll see you tomorrow, get some sleep."

There is an awkward tension as they get to the front door but soon disappears when Buck hugs her and says bye. Locking the door he heads back into the flat he should really start boxing things but just doesn't feel it all he wants to do is sleep, he sits on the couch and looks at his phone noticing a message from Eddie.

'Hey thanks for the reply. Chris is ok thank you for asking, no news when i'm going to be freed hopefully it be soon, had my parents round earlier went as well as expected. Hope your evening has gone ok?'

Buck lets a sleepy smile slip he knew in one aspect it would be frowned upon him texting a victim he saved but in the same way Eddie had texted him first, and he never actually gave him his number it was given to Abuela for her to message not Eddie.

'My evening was eventful, but i'll be along tomorrow with someone who might be able to help you. I have just got to go to some house viewings to see what I can find that is affordable. I'm heading off to bed as I need some sleep. Say hi to Chris for me. '

He hits send and moves to the bedroom and gets ready for bed settling down knowing tomorrow was going to be a long day.

************** Eddie 8ish *************

"Eddie I cant believe youre doing this to me, why now? Why not when I was home?" Shannon snarls as they make their way through the building.

"Because you won't speak to me when you're at home, trust me I didn't want to do this here but you left me no choice." Eddie replies back as they enter a small back room.

"I just can't believe it, there's no way you ar..." the sound of explosion is the last Eddie hears.

"SHANNON" Eddie wakes screaming

He looks round the room and sees Abuela looking at him moving over, he knows she is mouthing it was just a dream but he knows yes it was a dream well nightmare but it happened. He feels a small arm wrap round him and he looks down to see Chris hugging him, he hugs him back.

"Sorry if I scared you, I just had a bad dream." Eddie mutters out, wiping the tears away.

He sees a tablet being waved to him, Abuela obviously had typed something as Eddie held Chris so he shifts so he can read it whilst still having Chris close.

'Its fine, we understand, by the way your parents are outside. I've told them to wait outside till you're ready for them to be here, they explained earlier what you said and I'm proud of you' Eddie smiles at the message it meant so much that Abuela was proud of him.

"Thank you, that means a lot, but they can stay out there a bit longer." Eddie says earning a pat from her.

They spend the next 20 minutes typing away letting Eddie know what Chris has been doing when they left earlier, Eddie regretting that he wasn't able to go out just yet.

In Between this Eddie sees the reply off Buck and he cant help but let a smile slip, it was nice he got the reply but also having someone none family related would be a great relief, he types a reply and places his phone down but to his annoyance his parents appear at the door of his room.