‹‹ heats ››

Start from the beginning

☆☆☆

You felt little better after cummings for god knows how many times, you licked your dry, chapped lips making them again red and plushy. You search for your phone, trying to hold back the urge to jerk off again.

Quickly calling the one and only contact in your phone, you waited for the other line to pick up.

"Hey, bun!" A shiver ran down your spine.

Your cheeks dust in pink shade as soon as you heard that deep voice of your lovely owner and it almost made you forget the mess you were. Heart thumped in your chest making you release heavy breaths,

"You there, bun?"

And you snapped back to reality.

"M-master..." you whispered.

"what is it, little one?"

"N-need your help...can you please come, master?..." you were on urge to cry, as the other line went silent for a moment. A strong wave again shot in your lower region making you moan out loud on the phone.

"I'm coming right now, hold up lil' bit more, my bun."

You only whimpered back and the line went silent.

☆☆☆

"Little one?," he entered the house, eyes wandering around finding your cute little figure, his lips formed into a pout as you were nowhere to be seen. He walked to the kitchen, eyes quick to notice the mess of glass bottle shattered in the middle of the kitchen floor surly made his heart skip a beat.

"Fuck!"

His feet dragged to find your little figure rushing to your bedroom, however when his hand raised to knock on the door it was already opened giving little peek of your bed. Now, he opened the door fully which only made his frown deepen, your room was empty clean not even the bedsheets were moved from their place. However, this only made his heart beat faster...

He knew, his lil' bun started to get interest in him. Slowly going to the one particular room, he clutched the doorknob and opened it.

His tongue automatically swept to wander around his heart-shaped lips and as knowing teeth held the bottom lip, gulping the thick amount of lump which formed in his throat; he stood there.

Holding his breath.

Staring at the breathe taking view.

You got exhausted after making a call with your owner, the bed was pretty comfortable and fluffy and soft and warm and it smelled like him... thick lashes rested on soft, chubby cheeks and soon enough you drifted off.

His eyes wandered on your naked cinnamon skin, the curves of your hips, your round supple ass...ohh that cute fluff tail!, back muscles shinning from the sunlight, hair spread in a beautiful mess. He clenched jaws as your body was arousing him it was controlling him without doing anything. He sucked a sharp breathe which made him realise he was holding his breathe for way too long. He mentally cursed for imagining dirty sceneries with a innocent soul, it felt like a sin.

He slowly scooted closer to bed and stood there still looking at your sleeping form. Pulling the sheets up to cover your body, he smiled. However, your whimper quickly made him...blush?

A cute moan escaped from your plummy lips, and you rubbed your thighs feeling the slick drip down and wet your ass. "ohh god." a groan came out from the owner who stood there looking at her sleeping figure. He huffed feeling tired after working all- no half day. Eyes getting tired and soon everything was black.