‹‹ heats ››

..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..
..

It was afternoon, little sunrays peeking inside the windows shining around the house, you were busy cleaning around humming a random tune, since you were a bunny hybrid your white and pink ears wiggled cutely left to right, that little fluff ball of your tail showing off of your shorts.

Your forehead covered with sweat, soon whole body got sweaty. Didn't know when the room temperature changed and when you became a mess. A sudden pain jolted in your lower abdomen making you fall on your knees in the middle of the living room, your cheeks puffed out little air, hair sticked to your damped forehead; that little humming soon turned into pained moans.

You were still new to heats and all, when your owner adopted you from adoption center the lady who was taking care of all hybrids warned your owner about that you will start your heat and stuff. The adoption center took care of every hybrids till they turn eighteen and once they turned, the hybrids were free to live on their own life if they don't get adopted. Your owner, adopted you when you were sixteen; it had been two years since you we're adopted. He always took care of you whenever the time came, he bought special herbs for you to ease the pain and it always worked pretty good.

But today...

With lots of difficulties you stood on your own and walked to kitchen with wobbly legs, hands shaking as they searched for the particular cabinet where he had placed your herbal tea bags and other medical stuff. You released a gasp as your eyes landed on the empty glass bottle in your hand, because of sudden weakness in your body that little bottle slipped from your already loosen up grip and shattered into pieces. But, that didn't stop you from finding for another one, unfortunately it was out of stock.

A lone tear escaped from your puffy cheeks, the pain was getting worse as the clock ticked.

"Need h-help..." you started whimpering in hushed tone.

☆☆☆

You crawled up on the fluffy bed, naked body getting in contact with those freshly detergent silk sheets making you feel safe as if your owner is there, holding you in his arms. You were nothing but thick, a healthy bunny hybrid...well all thanks to your owner.

"Aww look at you all squishy squishy!" his cooeing voice echoed in your head, you blushed more.

He always made sure his cute little bunny was healthy and whenever you complained about how you'll gain weight and will look a ugly rabbit, he will shut you up quickly.

This was not something new for you to crawl on bed and help yourself with his sweat covered used clothes, but surly a secret...

He didn't know what might be happening behind the closed door, or that his little rabbit was touching her while smelling his sweet, delicious, cologne.

That's a dirty secret between me and his bedroom...that's what you thought all this time.

You ripped off every clothes from your body not liking the warmness they'd be giving you, your big fluffy ears layed comfortably on the bed, breathing the heavy scents of your owner, your right hand worked on your bare pussy, your ass and inner thighs were already coated, shinning from your previous cum. With that sweet and delightful aura for your owner, you started to grow crush on him...god how good and caring he was!

You let your thoughts wander around him for awhile as you arched your back every now and then. Lips moving, singing his name, fingers playing different kinds of patterns.