Part 8

Author's POV

"Why didn't you tell me about that!?" Yujun said and pouted while throwing a pillow to Seulgi.

"I can explain everything and STOP THROWING!!" Seulgi said while catching the pillow right before it hit her face. She made Yujun calm down and made her sit on the bed.

"He is just kidding. He is not my boyfriend ok?" Seulgi said and took a hair rubber and tied her hair.

"Ok. Tell me from the start" Yujun said and put the thing on the right place.

Seulgi started explaining everything what happened to her today. Yujun listened everything what Seulgi was explaining.

Flashback

Seulgi's POV

"Okay, I will go with you" he said and smiled.

What just happened!

We were walking towards the lift and he kept staring at me and smiled. I didn't looked at him even ONCE to avoid the awkward silence between us.

"Why are you ignoring me?" He asked.

"Huh??" I said in confusion and looked at him.

"I mean, I thought you like me" he said and we stopped walking.

There was a silence after what he said. I didnt even answered him. I just stared at his eyes which were fixed on mine.

After some time staring at each other,  the lift opened and some staff got out of the lift. We didn't even noticed that we were near the lift.

"Excuse me, can you two please move a bit?" A staff asked because we were blocking the way.

"Huh?? Oh.... Yeah sure" I said which made both of us stop staring at each other and move a bit.

After everyone got out of the lift, we entered the lift. I pressed the ground floor button and the lift doors were closing.

Please someone come here!! I don't want to stay alone with this guy!! I prayed but no one came.

The doors were closed and my mouth too.

"So, what is your answer?" Inyeop said and looked at me.

"I-I....umm...Inyeop-" I couldn't answer properly because it was my first time when a guy asked me this type of question.

"Ok then, are you hungry right now?" He asked and understood my condition and changed the topic.

"Me? Umm.. yeah" I said awkwardly.

"Really? Then let's go to a cafe and don't worry I'll pay!" He said and winked.

The lift stopped at the ground floor and we got out of the lift. I was going to answer the question that he asked when he dragged me out of the building and started going towards the nearest cafe.

(The cafe)

It was 4:20 pm when we reached the cafe. It was a outdoor cafe and many people came.

"So, where you wanna sit?" He asked while looking around for a table.

I searched around and saw a nice table in the corner. I tapped his shoulder and pointed at the table. He smiled and we went to the table.

"So, what you wanna eat? And don't worry about the payment" he said and we sat on the chair.

"Let me see the menu first" I said and took the menu. All dishes looked tempting as I was hungry that time. I was still finding something to order when I noticed that someone was staring at me.

"Sorry. I couldn't hold myself. You look beautiful today" He said and smiled.

I blushed at his compliment.

I ordered my dish as he did the same. After some time the dishes came and we both started eating. We talked, laughed, shared our old memories and we even shared our numbers.

After eating, I felt comfortable with him not because of the food but because of his nice behaviour. We still talked after eating our food. Suddenly, I looked at my phone, IT IS ALREADY 4:55 pm and I HAVE TO PICK UP YUJUN!!

"And you know the best part-"

"Sorry Inyeop. I have to go to pick up my friend" His sentence was cut off my me when I stood up to go.

"Really? Okay then" He said and I can feel that he is a bit sad.

"Sorry. I have to" I said.

I was about to go when he held my wrist and stopped me.

"Seulgi. I know in the start you were not comfortable with me but I know you are comfortable with me now" He said while holding my wrist.

"And I think you don't have feelings for me right now but atleast we can be friends" He said and I turned around.

"Inyeop.. who said I don't have feelings for you?" I said and hugged him.

"What you mean-"

"Shhh" I shushed him.

I hugged him and he hugged back. I didn't knew what to do before so I just said what was on my mind.

A little later, I realised what I said 'who told you that I don't have feelings for you?' After that I broke the hug and felt embarrassed about what I said.

"Ok now I have to go and pick up Yujun" I said in embarrassment.

"Ok bye! And remember what you said" he said and smirked.

I was so embarrassed that I didn't even looked back. I went straight to my office parking lot and got into my car and started driving to Yujun's home.

End of Flashback

Author's POV

"And I drived my car to your home" Seulgi said and finished her story.

"You should be thankful that Inyeop returned you bag" Yujun said and Seulgi nodded.

"Ok, first of all, Your story is just like a kdrama. Second of all, I guess you have feelings for the guy. Third of all, the 'first of all' and the 'second of all' are true" Yujun said and teased Seulgi.

"Think What You Want To Think!! And I know something also happened with you atleast once" Seulgi said and looked at Yujun.

Yujun remembered what happened in the library and started smiling. She looked at the ceiling and didn't even stop to smile. She playfully threw a pillow to Seulgi.

Seulgi looked at Yujun with a disgusted face and smacked her head.

"Ouch! What happened!!??" Yujun said and looked at Seulgi.

"You were dreaming like an idiot" Seulgi said.

"Seulgi, don't mind if I tell you something" Yujun said and placed her chin on Seulgi's shoulder.

"Ok. Tell me, tell me" Seulgi said.

"I met Minho today in the library" Yujun said as Seulgi nodded.

"And..........HE PINNED ME AGAINST THE WALL!" Yujun said and stood up and started jumping around.

Seulgi didn't said anything but her mouth was fully opened.