Part 5

Yujun's POV

The morning sun rays falled on my eyes as I opened my eyes. GOOD MORNING YUJUN! I don't remember what happened last night.

Anyways, it's time to wake up. I opened the windows, WOW! NICE WEATHER! I love to hear the birds chirping in the morning. I turned around to search my phone. WAIT!! THIS IS NOT MY ROOM!! WHERE AM I??

"AHHHH!!!" I screamed but no one came.

WHERE AM I?? WHO'S HOUSE IS THIS?? WHO BOUGHT ME HERE?? I have to find my phone and call the police.

I tried to find my phone but I couldn't. I was really scared. I somehow managed to get out of the room.

When I got out of the room, I searched around for someone to help me out. I went to a room where I saw someone sleeping. It was a boy.

I hid myself from the boy as he stood up. IT IS MINHO!!! WHY I AM IN HIS HOUSE?? DID HE KIDNAPPED ME?!!

Minho's POV

I heard someone near the door. I went near the door and saw Yujun scared.

"Good morning decoration-in-charge!" I said and hit her forehead.

"Ouch! What was that for?" She asked and followed me in the kitchen.

I didn't answer her. I had to make the breakfast. So I went to the kitchen and to refresh myself, I made coffee for myself and her. I did this on purpose or she will think that I kidnapped her etc.

"So, do you like coffee?" I asked her and she made a confused face.

"First of all, Tell me WHY DO YOU BOUGHT ME HERE??!!" She said.

"I didn't bought you here. I had to, your friend Seulgi told me to make you rest here because you were drunk" I said and gave her the cup of coffee.

"WHAT!! I WAS DRUNKED??!! EXPLAIN ME!!" she said and put the cup on the table.

I explained her everything what happened last night. After hearing happened to her, she sighed and took a sip of coffee.

"Aaa, I see. It's not your fault. IT'S SEULGI'S AND YEONJUN'S FAULT!" She said and I nodded.

"Anyways, the coffee is nice" she said and smiled at me.

"Is it a compliment from the decoration-in-charge?" I asked and smirked.

"Yaaaa. You're so rude. That was really a compliment" She said and rolled her eyes.

"Oh really!! Then thanks. I can also make dishes for mom and dad" I said.

"Really!! I thought you only know how to make coffee. Hahahaha" she said and laughed.

"Hey! Don't make fun of me or else I will not drive you to your home!" I said

"Okay!!" She said and went upstairs.

What is she up to?

I saw her in the balcony. She stretched out her arms and closed her eyes to let the sun rays touch her face. She took a sip of coffee. Then she turned around and saw me staring at her.

"Your place is really beautiful and fresh" she and smiled at me.

"Really! Thanks. We just moved here for my mother's job" I said and went to her.

"Is your mom a working lady?" She said and looked at me.

"Yup. She is the manager of C.E.P company. That's why she is always busy" I said and took a sip.

We were talking about our family, friends and teachers when my phone rang.

(On call)

"Hey Minho, how's Yujun now?" Seulgi.

"She's fine now" Minho.

"Is she with you? I want to talk to her" Seulgi.

"Sure" Minho.

I said and gave her the phone.

"Hello, Jun!" Seulgi.

"Hello! Are you Seulgi?" Yujun.

"Yes I'm. Well, I asked Miss Park for Minho's number and she gave me the number" Seulgi.

"I see" Yujun.

"Jun, Your mom went to Gangnam, right?" Seulgi.

"Yes but why did you asked?" Yujun.

"Oh, I asked you because I'm near your house and someone is standing right infront of your house. I asked him why are you standing here? He said, he have to meet Mrs. Min, your mom. So that's why I asked you" Seulgi.

"Oh, really? Is he still standing there?" Yujun.

"Yup, he is" Seulgi.

"Then I'll come there and see what's the problem" Yujun.

"Then, Bye Jun!" Seulgi.

"Bye!" Yujun.

She ended the call and gave the phone to me.

"Are you going to your home?" I asked.

"Yup, so can you drive me home? Please" she asked and gave me the cup.

"Give me your address. I will just do this once, cause I said earlier" I sighed and went to kitchen to wash the cups.

Then, I took the car keys and made Yujun follow me.

"Listen, I don't want a girl to sit beside me. So sit in the backseat" I said and opened the backseat door.

"I also don't want to sit beside a ugly donkey" she said and rolled her eyes.

I thought she changed her attitude this morning but she didn't. She so annoying.

I sat on the driving seat and started driving to the address that she gave me.

"So, how's your parents?" I asked her to break the silence. I HATE SILENCE.

"Well, I live with my mom. She is currently in Gangnam to meet someone. My dad lives in Incheon because of his job. He rarely comes to meet us" she said and looked at the window.

"I see. So no one is in your home right now?" I asked and looked at her with the mirror. She looked confused.

"Yeah... But why did you asked so?" She asked.

"I just wanted to asked so I asked" I said and looked away from her.

AFTER SOME TIME

Author's POV

They both reached Yujun's home. Minho stopped the car and let Yujun got out of the car.

"Thanks for the ride" Yujun said and smiled at Minho.

"No need to thanks" Minho replied and smiled at her.

After Minho left Yujun's home. She looked around and saw Seulgi waiting for her.

"Hey! When did you came here?" Seulgi asked.

"Just now. Okay, tell me where is the guy you were talking about?" Yujun said.

Seulgi grabbed her hand and went to the other side of the road. Seulgi showed a guy standing near a cafe. He looked like a nerd. Yujun quickly went near to him. She knew that this is one of the guys whom her mother talked to, for her. Like finding a guy for her daughter.

"Hi! Are you Min Yujun" He said when Yujun came near him.

"Yup, what's your name?" She asked.

"My name is Im Jaehoon" he said and smiled.

"Ok then, let's go in the cafe and talk" she said and smiled.

They went inside the cafe whereas Seulgi couldn't believe what just happened. She looked confused.

"How Yujun can date a nerd?" She murmured.