"Oh having trouble making him agree I see. I'll help you with that!"

"Really? How?"

"I don't know yet but I'll find a way. And for the band name what are your choices?"

"None. We'll figure that out soon."

"How bout the songs? Have you thought of any?"

"Nope I dunno we still didn't get to plan it properly we just wanna play that's all."

After minutes of talking and preparing a bath for Soup he was finally ready to bathe. I went to his little bed and carried him. I raised him up high and stared at his cute little face.

"Hello there little kitten. Wanna take a bath?" I talked to him and he responds with meows.

"Mikasa you are you talking to?"

"A cat. I found him under a pot earlier and named him Soup."

"Awwe really. Wait I gotta go okay! Someones calling me! Byee!"

"Bye." I said and she hanged up. I started to clean up Soup and get him dried. His pretty calm for a kitten taking a bath. And it didn't really take him that much time to soften up to me.

"You're pretty special huh Soup?"

He meows and crawls up to my lap and laid down. I haven't fed you I'll go get you something to eat. I took him of my lap and put him in his bed. I went downstairs and prepared him a little meal for him to eat.

After feeding him I went went my table and started to study. My phone then rang and I looked at who it was. It was Sasha. I picked it up and started to talk to her.

"Hey Mika how was you band thingy earlier?"

"Good but we barely figured things out. We still don't have a name and a manager. I asked Levi if he can but he said no. But Hanji told me she will try and get Levi to be our manager. Which is really unnecessary cause we can just find another person but it's still better I he agrees." I explained.

"Ohh good luck with your band I guess. I hear a cat wait do you have one?" She asks.

"Yeah I have wanna hang out tommorow? And maybe let's tell Annie. We haven't had time to hang out lately so why not?"

"Yeah I'll tell her later! School is killing me I need a break after all I've been working hard." She said.

"Yeah you have been. I'll treat you on the food court tommorow." I said I could hear her getting exited on the other side of the line.

"Realy?! You said it okay you will treat me tommorow!" She said I laughed.

"Yeah yeah. Anyway I need to go back to studying now and I promised Levi that I will cook dinner. Bye!"

"Bye bestie!" She said and I hanged up. Please stay this way Sasha. Pure and happy.

I finished studying and went downstairs to cook dinner. While waiting for the dish to cook I sat and looked around the house. I noticed that there was a paper on top of the kitchen counter. I looked at it closer and saw that it was a letter for me. But from who? I opened it and read it.

"Mikasa it must be hard for you to loose us. We're sorry that we have to leave you. But we have no choice. We want you to live a happy life. Please try your best and move on. Keep living your life to the best. Follow your dreams and be wise with who you're going to be with. Choose someone that you'll love forever and cherish your moments with them. If you ever miss us just go to our grave and talk to us. We are here for you. Even if we're gone always remember that we're watching you. We love you please stay strong.

                        Love,
                        Mom and Dad"

They wrote a letter for me. Did they know they were gonna die.

I cried while reading it. I fall down on the floor crying. Levi then heard me and went and check on me.

"Mikasa you read the letter didn't you? I went to your old house earlier. I found that letter on a little box filled with photos of you three. They wrote that for you. Maybe they knew they were gonna die early." He said while he sat next to me and rubbed my back while I cry.

"Mom, Dad I miss you both so much." I said. I cried for minutes until I calm down. Once I calmed down I went back to what I was doing. Smiling even. Well atleast now I have another remembrance of them. Sad memories will be replace with happy ones. Only if I do the right thing.

...........

The next day me Sasha and Annie hang out at the mall after school. And with the band we figured out who our band manager is. We decided that I should be the manager cause we don't have anyone to be our manager. And for our name we went with "Unnamed" we didn't have anything to name ourselves so we named ourselves that. It's also like "No name" which is the band name of my cousin's old band. Everything is going well so far. Eren is also getting better. Everything is going to be alright I hope.